SHOULD I SIGN JOHN STONES AS JT'S REPLACMENT?????????

stevebruce

Reaction score
im in my 2nd sesaon, Ive already got jt cahill zouma and varane as my cb's atm. first choice is jt and varane and jt is still in the team even at the age of 35 because he is still giving outstanding performances, when he get older and decreases i was looking at bringing zouma in to replace him so a varnae and zouma partnership would be pretty amazing i know. But there something about john stones which i like and would be perfect to replace jt english and could be future captain..

So.. Should i stick with zouma varane or bring john stones in????

Bring in Stones. He'll help you with the squad registration rules and he is a very good CB.

Ok should i sell any of my cbs? At the moment i have Jt Nearing retirment Cahil, Zouma Varane and balanta. Balanta i play lb normally but injury prone

In 2018 on my Save. JT is 37, nearing 38 and still my best CB despite having Jason McCarthy and Zouma. Just keep playing JT and forget Stones ;)

Sell all of them and buy Stones.

Id sell cahill and buy stones, by time jt retire cahill will be even more useless haha.

Keep your current line not worth the transfer fee and your bound to get a Stella regen so really not worth it.