Reaction score
I'm in second season at Inter Milan (due to pre season) and came an offer from Manchester United to become a coach.

But my first season at Inter was a success:

- I won the SERIE A

- I won the Club World Cup

- I won the Italian Super Cup

- And I won the Italian Cup

- And I won the Champions League.

Well if I stay at Inter, I have my chances of making the curriculum richer because I can come back to win the Italian Super Cup and Super Cup Europen, moreover I am very safe in and Inter already won fans and players.

I have a strong team:

-Julio Cesar, Castelazzi, Roberto

-Maicon, Federico del Grosso (need to buy a right-defending

- Fabio Coentrao, Chivu, Mancini (need to buy the Medium Left Offensive)

Lucio, Cordoba, David Luiz,

, Cambiasso, Stankovic, Muntari, Thiago Motta

-Aimar, Coutinho, Sneijder

Marchionni, Biabiany

-Milito, Eto'o, Saviola, David Suazo,

By contrast United have twice the budget.

you'll get a **** of a lot more replies if you are able to put all of that in English :)
Thanks for translating
I'd say go to Man Utd since you have won all you can with Inter, albeit all in the 1st season. Unless you want to try and make an unbeatable team at Inter then I'd say go (tho you can do this too at Man Utd).

Last edited:
English title, foreign OP. :S

i think he says, i have a job offer from man united, i am with inter, and this is my team....

.... personally, i wouldnt leave a club unless i got sacked, i made the mistake on fm10 of going from fulham to arsenal. Biggest mistake i made, it's hard to get used to the club, the player morale is usually low, and results are generally harder to get, plus, if you reject the job, your current inter milan team will be very happy, and their morale will rise, and the board and fans will be quite happy.

Sorry if you don't understand :)

What transfer budget are Man Utd offering?
Where have they come in the league?
What is there squad like?
A few screenshots will probably make it easier to give an answer

ahh, he's changed it now, while i was typing, haha.

Save your Inter game, then accept the Man Utd job and save the game again with a different name so you can see what it's like with Man Utd.

but ... M.United ended in second place behind Arsenal's last season unfortunately they doesnt win any competition.

They have
64 M budget, while Inter have just 33M.

As mentioned above, it depends on what you want to accomplish. Personally if i had won everything with Inter at the first season I would get quite bored, because you can't top it anymore while the board would want you to get AT LEAST get the same results next season. It is true that things will be harder at ManU when you sign (low morale, more difficult to win etc.) But personally I would like that challenge to start at a tough new team and make a great team out of them. So it's up to you really...

I would take the Man Utd job but that's only me personally , a good idea from someone up there ^ about saving your Inter one then taking the Man Utd job. At least then you can do both if one doesn't work out

i would make two different saves. save the game under united before you accept or decline, then save it again as inter before you accept or decline, then you can play it out both ways

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

though if i went for one, i'd be at united, but then im a united fan :D

Go to United, of course... Premiership is the best league available, plus they play in red..! its a win-win situation=)

Stay at Inter. For me, playing FM is about assembling a team that I really like, one with a lot of my favorite players. It seems you were doing that at Inter Milan (Coentrao, David Luiz, Aimar). You'll lose those players if you go to United. Why stop building what you started? I'd stick with Inter for a few more seasons, collect all of your favorite players, and then move on to somewhere else. I mean what's the point of leaving them after the first season? You could always start a save with United if you wanted to. I've never left a job after the first season.