Reaction score
I'm half way through the 3rd season as Newcastle (in game date is 30th December 2016), won the PL last season and I'm top again now. I can sign Thiago on a free as his contract is up in the summer, and I've negotiated with his agent to this:

View attachment 304652

The signing on fee is huge, but I'm OK with that considering I'd be signing him on a free when if he was in a long term contract he'd be worth God knows how much. Also, his wages would be double what the next highest paid player at the club is on.

Basically what I'm asking is, is he worth the wages? Have any of you used him in a save before? The player whose position he'd fill is Cabella, so he'd definitely improve my first 11, I just don't know if I want to break the club model of low wages for him

I'm half way through the 3rd season as Newcastle (in game date is 30th December 2016), won the PL last season and I'm top again now. I can sign Thiago on a free as his contract is up in the summer, and I've negotiated with his agent to this:

View attachment 763038

The signing on fee is huge, but I'm OK with that considering I'd be signing him on a free when if he was in a long term contract he'd be worth God knows how much. Also, his wages would be double what the next highest paid player at the club is on.

Basically what I'm asking is, is he worth the wages? Have any of you used him in a save before? The player whose position he'd fill is Cabella, so he'd definitely improve my first 11, I just don't know if I want to break the club model of low wages for him
Funny enough i signed him on a free transfer i had him for a season but Tielemans was just too good and he couldn't get ahead of him the upside to signing him for me was at the end of season everyone was interested in buying him, so at the end of the season i sold him to Valencia for 35 million.

He is for sure a good player he just couldn't get ahead of Tielemans in my game so i ended up cashing in on him it's a win win on a free transfer i think cause if he doesn't work out you can always sell him.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, as soon as I sign him his value is going to shoot up so even if he doesn't preform I can always sell him on for profit :)

Develop Cabella and he will win you titles. In my toon save he's winning balloon d'or by 300 points.

Last edited:
Well,he's already a worldclass player,so i suggest to snap him up!
Believe me,he worth much more...so,what do you waiting for ?!

I wanna sign him too, he has great attributes, but he is getting bad scouts reporting, so i'm kinda lost here.