Should I start a New Game Before the Patch or Wait?

karakorum

Reaction score
Hi all. What would you do? The patch is likely to be 3 weeks away but i'm itching to start a new game and have one in my mind to start. However should I start it now or wait until the patch is out? I want to know what you would personally do. Is the transfer bug etc that bad that I should wait?

same as me.. eager to start the game. but i don't like to play the game repeatedly.

I say just continue the game you already have going and when the patch comes out then start a new one with the team you have in mind. If you don't have a game start one (in a league you are not familiar with) to get familiar with the new signing system and what not. Then when the patch does come up start a new game with the team you really want to start with.

it's playable even with all the flaws i started my save with the default database and no patch but i used to go mad when they missed open goals! but patch 11.1.1 is great but the transfer bug takes it's toll players at smaller reputation teams are usually unhappy and demand transfers! You can advantage of this!

it's playable even with all the flaws i started my save with the default database and no patch but i used to go mad when they missed open goals! but patch 11.1.1 is great but the transfer bug takes it's toll players at smaller reputation teams are usually unhappy and demand transfers! You can advantage of this!

Yeah, too many unhappy players on 11.1.1 ... that really goes on my nerves ...

I think the bugs are fixed if you have the patch regardless if you start a new save.
There will be some things like database updates where you will need to start a new save.

the most annoying thing on the game is the transfer bug.. someone here has released a fix for it, so i downloaded it and even I needed to start a new game, its better then wait for the official fix another 3 weeks.

Do we have any idea whats getting fixed / changed in the patch?

It is usually sometime in December