DANTHEBASTARD

Reaction score
Basically, I want to take a BSN or BSS team and turn them great, the only problem is that I'm really enjoying my Newcastle save in the second season. I've considered just adding another team as I do quite regularly, but people keep talking about bug fixes etc that were in the latest update. Are the fixes worth starting a new game or shall I add a team to my current save that was started when I first bought the game?

Imo no. I'm not starting a long-term save (clower league club) until i know the ME bugs are fixed. I'm hoping no later than around Christmas time!

There's still far too many ME bugs that will annoy me if I was to start a serious long-term save.

The bug fixes are working on your already saved game i think mate.

You dont need to restart for the updates to be applied. The only time an update will not be applied to your current save game is for Database changes such as the January transfer window.

You dont need to restart for the updates to be applied. The only time an update will not be applied to your current save game is for Database changes such as the January transfer window.

Oh really? That was what I was hoping. I don't care about transfer updates just gameplay. May well get started then!!!;)