So gentlemen...the time has come to seek more of you guidance. This time - I really ****** well need it!

We have succeeded in our goal of reaching premier league status, the fans wish to build a statue of me (lets hope its a tad classier than the one outside Craven cottage...) and life is good.

We are now counting down the days until Pre Season for our Debut in the Premier League and I need your help.

For our maiden year the board have given me a Transfer kitty of £16m. I have a total wage budget of £144,735p/w. That gives me an available wage budget of £60k p/w (althought this will increase fractionally as I clear the loan players & dead wood).

Here is my current squad depth:

View attachment 369279

I play 4-4-2 and I think the area's that I need to strengthen with this 16million are;

Full Back (L)
Centreback
Winger (L)
Winger (R)
Striker

Lets be honest, we do not have an easy season ahead. However, do we bring in youth, and take a long term view, take experience, and hope we stay up by the skin of our teeth. Or try and mix it up. Bear in mind that with 16m to spend, I'm going to have to count the pennies.

How would you go about it?

**EDIT ADD**
Also, I am about to start season 2018/2019 - so if anyone knows of any bargains, please do not hesitate to let me know!!

Last edited: