psvpingu

Reaction score
I am in my fourth season with Larkhall Athletic, starting at level 8 and following three consecutive promotions I’m sitting fourth in the Vanarama national premier league.
Problem I have is should I try not to get promotion, my thinking behind this is.
I’m getting gates of 150 per home game (ground being expanded to 2000 and currently playing and looking lost in Bristol City’s Ashton gate which holds 27,000.)
My finances are £-240,000 with a wage budget of £7000.
I can’t attract decent players and, probably because of the still small reputation of the team, am limited to the same few players in my search for the past four seasons.
Should I consolidate and try and gain some stability in the conference and not be bothered about promotion, or push on and hopefully be able to attract better players and bigger crowds if I do gain promotion to league 2 or risk getting stuffed each week and relegation, which is what would happen with the current squad?

Defo push. The reputation of the club will increase and better players will be interested in joining.