BigK63

Reaction score
OK guys I have a huge dilemma in my save. I am in my 4th season in the save and I have been with Wolverhampton Wanderers since the beginning and have brought them back to the premiership. We even won the league cup and are playing European football this year. My board doesn't really want to upgrade the wage or transfer budget and I will have trouble keeping the core of my team intact. The thing is I was just approached by Man City to take on the vacant manager spot. SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO???????

Last edited:
I would take it personally if they refuse to offer you a budget to compete at euro level but its obviously entirely up to you.

When talking to the Board, if they refuse to increase budget, I leak to the press sometimes. If you're in very good standing by the Board, the increase the budget. However, if your reputation with the Board is okayish, they may not like it so much, so a double-edged sword.

If you're anyway planning to leave, I'd recommend trying to leak. If they increase your budget, good for you, you can continue. If not, you've anyway been offered the City job, no harm done..

if the borad do not appreciate you, and do not give you what you want, and you think that Without this you can Meet your expectations in the club... it's time to move :)

Save you Wolves save, then accept the Manchester City job....Save that as well, but with a different name of course! So therefore you got two saves to play!

Agree with the above, the City game could be fun but you can always come back to the Wolves game.

Trust me, if the board isnt giving you extra money, usually its because you set the expectations too high and isnt delivering in the current year, or either the balance isnt that high.

At my Oxford City save, one time I had maybe €250M in balance and a TB of €5M to compete for a Champions Cup. I demanded more money to have a competitive level, and they gave me €30M.

Its usually about giving the right answer to the denial:

"competitive" thing when the club reputation has grown
"rivals" thing when your rival is performing above mid-table
"ambitious" thing when you are losing due to having the weakest team

When talking to the Board, if they refuse to increase budget, I leak to the press sometimes. If you're in very good standing by the Board, the increase the budget. However, if your reputation with the Board is okayish, they may not like it so much, so a double-edged sword.

If you're anyway planning to leave, I'd recommend trying to leak. If they increase your budget, good for you, you can continue. If not, you've anyway been offered the City job, no harm done..

thank you for your opinions guys. i think i will go with having 2 saves and keep the one i prefer.