kolas79

Reaction score
So I am in the summer of 2021 in my save with Leeds United. I have just won my second Europa League cup in a row after a fantastic performance in the final against Barcelona where I won 3-0. During the current season I have created my own tactic (so far I have been using a tactic from Giannis the Greek which I found here) and it I am very happy with it. In the Premier I finished again in 6th​ place 30 points behind United (they won the title).
Man city finished 7th​ and the have just offered me an interview. The citizens have created a very powerful team and the players that they have fit perfectly in my tactic. The thing is that in last year Fm started a save with United won everything in three seasons and did not feel the thirst to continue the save.
What would you do if you were me ?

So I am in the summer of 2021 in my save with Leeds United. I have just won my second Europa League cup in a row after a fantastic performance in the final against Barcelona where I won 3-0. During the current season I have created my own tactic (so far I have been using a tactic from Giannis the Greek which I found here) and it I am very happy with it. In the Premier I finished again in 6th​ place 30 points behind United (they won the title).
Man city finished 7th​ and the have just offered me an interview. The citizens have created a very powerful team and the players that they have fit perfectly in my tactic. The thing is that in last year Fm started a save with United won everything in three seasons and did not feel the thirst to continue the save.
What would you do if you were me ?

Split the save. Save the game now called whatever you want "Leeds" Then immediately save again as something like "Leeds Man City". Its what I normally do. I like seeing how different things turn out. In a Basel save I got offered the Inter job but was enjoying the Basel save so I split it and played both on and off and they were both good.

Split the save. Save the game now called whatever you want "Leeds" Then immediately save again as something like "Leeds Man City". Its what I normally do. I like seeing how different things turn out. In a Basel save I got offered the Inter job but was enjoying the Basel save so I split it and played both on and off and they were both good.

To be honest that idea crossed my mind too. I have a pc and a laptop where I can play the gave and I am thinking of accepting the job in the save which I have in the laptop and continue as Leeds in the save in the pc (which I mostly use).

Mind uploading the save? Ive always wanted to play as city when they underperform, they never seem to do so though in my saves.

Mind uploading the save? Ive always wanted to play as city when they underperform, they never seem to do so though in my saves.
they proper underperform in my save man they have hazard & dybala sanches and still end up 5th-8th most seasons
my squad is much weaker but its the fact the way i manage my team and have a vibrant blend of youth and players in their peak i trump most teams but recently rashford hasnt been performing but i want him to keep him till he retires so im stubbornly sticking by him lol + having pogbas helps as hes unplayable runs riot against most midfielders

they proper underperform in my save man they have hazard & dybala sanches and still end up 5th-8th most seasons
my squad is much weaker but its the fact the way i manage my team and have a vibrant blend of youth and players in their peak i trump most teams but recently rashford hasnt been performing but i want him to keep him till he retires so im stubbornly sticking by him lol + having pogbas helps as hes unplayable runs riot against most midfielders

Ive been avoiding an english save the majority of FM, when i look at the table its either city or united that dominate the league with Arsenal winning it in between. Chelsea are the ones who underperform.

Unfortunately I had some troubles with the game and the save crashed. If you want though I can upload the one save I managed to save. Three games before the end of the season in the premier , second game againt Dortmund for the Europa League final (I have won the 1st match with 4-1) and not forget that I coach France as well. In the save manage to reach the final in Europa where I faced Barca and won and then played with France where I won the Ffa Confederations Cup (got Spain in the semi final and Portugal in the Final). After that City sacked Emery and offered me an interview. I refuced and they went for Zidane. Then Real came up with an interview. I refuced again and they went for pochettino and then surpise surprise Tottenham offered me an interview !
I have kept this file in order to start the game in the two computers that I have available , one game with City and one with Leeds, but decided to continue only the one with Leeds.
If you like though I can upload this for you since City has a very strong team with Morata, Isco De bruyne, Sane, Pulisic , Varane , Kessie , Ruben Neves etc.

Unfortunately I had some troubles with the game and the save crashed. If you want though I can upload the one save I managed to save. Three games before the end of the season in the premier , second game againt Dortmund for the Europa League final (I have won the 1st match with 4-1) and not forget that I coach France as well. In the save manage to reach the final in Europa where I faced Barca and won and then played with France where I won the Ffa Confederations Cup (got Spain in the semi final and Portugal in the Final). After that City sacked Emery and offered me an interview. I refuced and they went for Zidane. Then Real came up with an interview. I refuced again and they went for pochettino and then surpise surprise Tottenham offered me an interview !
I have kept this file in order to start the game in the two computers that I have available , one game with City and one with Leeds, but decided to continue only the one with Leeds.
If you like though I can upload this for you since City has a very strong team with Morata, Isco De bruyne, Sane, Pulisic , Varane , Kessie , Ruben Neves etc.
Apologies, i havent logged on in a while. Appreciate it but I've already found one that im enjoying. thanks again for the offer :)