Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Should i stay or should i go?

TomT-B1995

Oct 30, 2010
I am currantly the manager of Ipswich and i am in my second season after taking them up to the premier league. I have been offered the job of manager at Aston Villa. I really don't know whether to stay or leave. Can anyone give me any advice?

covmatty1

Jun 12, 2010
Well if you stay there will be trouble...
But if you go there will be double?
So if I gotta let you know,
Should you stay or Should you go?

I'd say to STAY :)

I think that's almost how it went...?

Apologies for inevitable reference to The Clash, had to be done when the thread had that name!

TomT-B1995

Oct 30, 2010
Well if you stay there will be trouble...
But if you go there will be double?
So if I gotta let you know,
Should you stay or Should you go?

I'd say to STAY :)

I think that's almost how it went...?

Apologies for inevitable reference to The Clash, had to be done when the thread had that name!
Haha nice one mate.

---------- Post added 05/06/2011 at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was 03/06/2011 at 11:55 PM ----------

Now i am at the end of the season and have kept Ipswich up. However Manchester City have just sacked Javier Aguirre (who took over from Mancini) and i have been tipped as the most likley candidate for the job. What should i do?

Harriers09

Jan 5, 2009
Haha nice one mate.

---------- Post added 05/06/2011 at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was 03/06/2011 at 11:55 PM ----------

Now i am at the end of the season and have kept Ipswich up. However Manchester City have just sacked Javier Aguirre (who took over from Mancini) and i have been tipped as the most likley candidate for the job. What should i do?

stay, city is too easy