zeeek75

Reaction score
I am in my 2nd season with Everton and currently I am in 1st week of February 2014. I have an excellent squad and I am 1st in the EPL and I am definitely sure of winning the league. BUT the question is:Monaco was promoted and right now their manager resigned. We all know how rich Monaco is, and I was hoping to return them to their former glory. Should I takeover as manager or not? I am very happy at Everton and the squad is very strong to challenge for Champions Cup.The reason I got confused is because the only thing that I hate about Everton is the board. The Balance is in negative numbers and they give me like 5-6M at the start of the season. The board right now is very poor and this restricts me to buy good players to strengthen the squad.Please help me :( I am very confused right now.

I'd move to Monaco the good thing about the French league is you don't need work permits which will give you loads more options

So do you think I should start a new save with Monaco or should I apply for it? What if I don't get accepted as the Manager :/

Honestly I don't want to play as Monaco as try to promote them, I am too lazy lol. I just want to takeover straight in Ligue 1.

stay at Everton the more success you get the better reputation you get the more the board will give you as youll get richer then youll attract bigger players and have good youth facilities

So do you think I should start a new save with Monaco or should I apply for it? What if I don't get accepted as the Manager :/

Honestly I don't want to play as Monaco as try to promote them, I am too lazy lol. I just want to takeover straight in Ligue 1.

There is an editor data somewhere in here that has Monaco in Ligue 1 with their RL buys.

save he game before you apply for the job and then when/if you gt the job save it renaming it so you have both saves.

There is an editor data somewhere in here that has Monaco in Ligue 1 with their RL buys.

I have the new editor data, but honestly its so unrealistic and I don't like the new transfers.
2013 transfers in 2012, come on :p Thank you anyways :)

btw you didn't answer my question: should I takeover or not?

I have the new editor data, but honestly its so unrealistic and I don't like the new transfers.
2013 transfers in 2012, come on :p Thank you anyways :)

btw you didn't answer my question: should I takeover or not?

Do what fOOtiemad advised.

From what I understand, in FM13 Monaco doesn't really get that much money after making into Ligue 1 like it does in real life. I think you'll end up disappointed if you move there. If you manage to win the Premiership with Everton your rep will go really high and i'm sure you'll have bigger teams than Monaco interested in you.