Should I upload?

• Total voters

Anlaby7Hull

Reaction score
Hi,I have been putting the final touches on my custom database.And I just wondered if anyone wanted me to upload I will.I have placed the best players from each top european league into their team and placing them in the Welsh Premier Division to find out which league is the best.The managers,coaches,board etc are all based in that league as well.For example,Premiership Pride's first team would be something like this.
---------Premiership Pride----------
---------------Cech--------------------
----Johnson-Terry-Vidic-Cole-----
Arshavin--Gerrard-Essien-Robinho
---------Rooney---Torres

Btw I was hoping to make under 18's teams for them as well but not sure how to do this on the editor.Thanks for any help,feel free to suggest improvements etc

Hi,I have been putting the final touches on my custom database.And I just wondered if anyone wanted me to upload I will.I have placed the best players from each top european league into their team and placing them in the Welsh Premier Division to find out which league is the best.The managers,coaches,board etc are all based in that league as well.For example,Premiership Pride's first team would be something like this.
---------Rooney---Torres

Btw I was hoping to make under 18's teams for them as well but not sure how to do this on the editor.Thanks for any help,feel free to suggest improvements etc

just wondering where fabregas is.?

Probably left it a bit late mate most people will be waiting for FM10.

I know i forget about fabregas in the 11 but he is in the team so it will be upto the manager

i think you should upload. Sounds like a good db

Sounds alright, if people wanna complain go make ya own db! :D
Uploadd!

Not quite finished yet,should be ready by Saturday night and does anyone know how to make an under 18's team as I wanted to put that league's youngsters into it.Thanks

ha ha funny,wonder why the Portsmouth players aren't in the team?

Because they clearly aren't a good enough. Have you noticed every player in the line up apart from Robinho is at a top four team? So with your thinking, Everton, Aston Villa, all of Man City's team except Robinho, and Tottenham, are also rubbish. Hull are the worst team in the league in my opinion, yeah okay so Portsmouth are bottom, but your best player is Bullard, a player that is always injured. I mean look at the experience and better players in Portsmouth's team. Hull have had all pre-season with the basic same team... Portsmouth's team wasn't all together until the 31st of August.. That shows your team is awful. By the way I hope this didn't make you cry, I was just pointing out how awful you are.

Last edited:
Well if you read my first post properly you would know that the likes of Modric,Arteta,Young and others are in the team,and I know Hull aren't great but then again neither are Portsmouth so can we leave it at that and get back on topic! And that 11 was mainly the best players so is it my fault they all play for the big 4?

---------Rooney---Torres

I'm sorry but where does it say about Arteta and Modric? :)

Don't rate Bullard him and Dirk Kuyt should be marathon runners