Should Sir Alex stay on at Man Utd or should he go in the summer?

Cougar8173 said:
Fergie should step down as he can`t take man u any further than he has already cos the longer he stays incharge the further behind the others they`ll get

Sorry but that's a load of rubbish, I'm not a MU fan or a Ferguson fan either, but no manager will be able to repeat what he did, no manager will be able to take them further than he has, and I don't see them falling behind, they are in a transition period at the moment like all clubs do, the great team they had is getting old and some have moved on, now they need to rebiuld you don't just buy a player and he slots in perfect over night, sometimes you have to try a few until you find the right ones, ferguson know that cos he's a good manager the only problem is the fans and media have come to expect them to win everything all the time.

I think Smithy's a good tackler actually Greg, he will always fly in to try win the ball. Doubt he will be doing much of that when he comes back though..

Lloyd said:
I think Smithy's a good tackler actually Greg, he will always fly in to try win the ball. Doubt he will be doing much of that when he comes back though..

Lloyd hes terrible, he walways gets stuck in but rarely stuck into the ball, mor einto the player

Here is one for the staiticans amongst us: Man Utd have the same amount of points now as they had at the same stage of the 2003 season(the last tme they won the title) and three points more than they had at the same stage of the 1999 season, the year they won the treble. This seems to suggest that they are nearing the end of their "transition".

I hoenstly don't think we are as far behind Chelsea as the league table suggests. Chelsea are having a phenomenal season, but they won't keep it up year after year. If we make the right signings in the right places, i.e. midfield, then we wll be there or there abouts next season.

More of a concern for me is the future of Ruud VN. He did not look like a happy camper last night at all. I won't be surprised if he walks at the end of the season. A swap deal with Real for Ronaldo maybe?

Sean said:
should have won the FA Cup in 04/05 and won one of the 4 trophies available to him this season.So for me he is staying!

Sean its not about what he should or shud not of won....its whether hes won it or not !! silly moo cow

"but no manager will be able to repeat what he did, no manager will be able to take them further than he has, and I don't see them falling behind, they are in a transition period at the moment like all clubs do"

This transtion phase mean new players and i think new manger and a new approach...what u said was a double edged swordy kinda thing.

He's achieved all there is to be achieved and irespective of what happens hes got his eternal legend status alongside shankly and co..but why does he want to take this club thru the "transition" and then do another 4/5/6 ys of potentially successful seasons....he shud giv it up this season..leave and be remembered as an all time great.

i severely doubt he can win the prem with the side hes got..and its not that their bad...its jus tht chelski r much much better and its gonna take aggeess for some1 2 catch up.

fergason should defanatly go this season he is falling out wit da playes and last time that happened beckam left

Man Utd have been looking good in recent weeks, I think they only need a couple of players and they'll be fine under Fergies guidance for another season, he's still a great manager in my books.