Should there be a limit of tactics uploaded by 1 person?

• Thread starter victorhugo4222
  • Start date
  • Replies 60
  • Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you have issues. You wonder what's a bannable offense is? Harrasment is and that's what you're doing
Everyone is entitled to there opinion as are you. But if you read on it seems like there are a few others who agree with me.

you have nothing to do with the maestro. Go to TFF's Hot Tub later to test the tactics and close the **** already

you have nothing to do with the maestro. Go to TFF's Hot Tub later to test the tactics and close the **** already
So now your the maestro? You have problems are you TFF in disguise??? No wait you cant be as he produced tactics that are actually real and work

This is exactly my point only it has been explained way better by Pav. So thank you Pav!

Also when the test league is up and running again how is anyone to ever get a tactic tested when its completely backlogged with 326 tactics that Lisa has posted as 'theeee best ever' in the last 16 hours? That is why i think it should be looked at as to how many can be posted per day. If not then what will be the point in the average person, who does not have there own test league, to post tactics to be tested as by the time they are tested fm23 will be released? :ROFLMAO:
That's a little bit of exaggeration to say the least and in the last test they tested 300+ so very doable.

That's a little bit of exaggeration to say the least and in the last test they tested 300+ so very doable.
Just trying to add a bit of humour to the situation. It seems you guys have your mind made up so not much else anyone can do but as you can see it isnt just me who has concerns. Driving traffic away from the site obviously does not bother you guys so whatever we say falls on deaf ears.

As for being able to do all the tactics that again comes down to who you are. i had a tactic waiting to get tested that was completely skipped yet knap and byh got about 5 tested each even though they posted after me. So we will need to wait and see if the same thing is going to happen with Lisa which i presume likely will.

Just trying to add a bit of humour to the situation. It seems you guys have your mind made up so not much else anyone can do but as you can see it isnt just me who has concerns. Driving traffic away from the site obviously does not bother you guys so whatever we say falls on deaf ears.

As for being able to do all the tactics that again comes down to who you are. i had a tactic waiting to get tested that was completely skipped yet knap and byh got about 5 tested each even though they posted after me. So we will need to wait and see if the same thing is going to happen with Lisa which i presume likely will.
I know it's been a long day. While it will put some people off, it's also the main reason why people visit FM-Base is for a tactics. We also discussed why your tactic got skipped, it never did. The chap that picked up your tactic just had it on a slower machine and real life took him a bit longer that day. If it was automated would be so much easier.

The thing is you can't really limit someone from posting tactics, Lisa has had success with several of them, same as ByH, same as Knap and TFF. I've also had the same concern in the past when one author looks like they spam the threads. Honestly I wish we did have a better way to manage it but we're limited by the tools and the software of the forum. It's why you've seen me try and do various ways to try and get around it to have it better but it doesn't work. Especially long term.

I know it's been a long day. While it will put some people off, it's also the main reason why people visit FM-Base is for a tactics. We also discussed why your tactic got skipped, it never did. The chap that picked up your tactic just had it on a slower machine and real life took him a bit longer that day. If it was automated would be so much easier.

The thing is you can't really limit someone from posting tactics, Lisa has had success with several of them, same as ByH, same as Knap and TFF. I've also had the same concern in the past when one author looks like they spam the threads. Honestly I wish we did have a better way to manage it but we're limited by the tools and the software of the forum. It's why you've seen me try and do various ways to try and get around it to have it better but it doesn't work. Especially long term.
Ok how about something like this as a solution. If you are a newbie you can upload say 1 or 2 tactics per day. Once you gain a bit of respect which could be guided by how many times it is downloaded or how many likes you get or anything along those lines then your limit is increased. That way only respected and famous tacticians can post alot more than somoen just joining and spamming the whole page?

I don’t know if I’ll upload and have already tested folders and you’re alone not working, you’re a master. And at least you know what tactics you put to the test in TFF's Hot Tub. Ask the author what tillpaset tiki taka ******* means

Снимок экрана (8).png

Attachments

• Снимок экрана (9).png
    Снимок экрана (9).png
    141.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Снимок экрана (10).png
    Снимок экрана (10).png
    139.9 KB · Views: 76
Ok how about something like this as a solution. If you are a newbie you can upload say 1 or 2 tactics per day. Once you gain a bit of respect which could be guided by how many times it is downloaded or how many likes you get or anything along those lines then your limit is increased. That way only respected and famous tacticians can post alot more than somoen just joining and spamming the whole page?
Then it comes down to limitations, I doubt it would even be possible within the forum software. Plus who would say they've gained respect? It's not really something you can measure.

You've shown you're using cheatengine right there in that screenshot and have tables active. Can you tell us why you're using it and what you're doing with it? If you're using it for your test runs, say. If you can shed some light on your test runs it would make it easier to understand the results you've been getting.

Let's also not turn this into a witch hunt that's the least I want to do here and regardless Lisa has provided tactics that work for people. The downsides is the language barrier. We're they freezing morale/fitness? Were they adjusting player attributes? I don't know and no doubt it could be misleading but what if they just don't know how to say what they've done in English?

I use it only for speed and there is a test league. I removed from it matches of national teams and all cups as well as games of youth teams so that the calendar runs faster and I don’t understand what you want, I’m tired of this ****, I don’t need to download, I won’t

I use it only for speed and there is a test league. I removed from it matches of national teams and all cups as well as games of youth teams so that the calendar runs faster and I don’t understand what you want, I’m tired of this ****, I don’t need to download, I won’t
That's fine and makes sense. Thank you.

@victorhugo4222 Let's leave it there for now. Like I said before if you have issues with their threads report them as appropriate, or don't go in that particular person's threads. From what I can tell Lisa hasn't done anything wrong.

Don't insult others with name calling.
I deleted everything satisfied moron

Daft to insult a site you're using.
That's fine and makes sense. Thank you.

@victorhugo4222 Let's leave it there for now. Like I said before if you have issues with their threads report them as appropriate, or don't go in that particular person's threads. From what I can tell Lisa hasn't done anything wrong.
No suprise there then is it? Site is fast becoming a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.