Should Wayne Rooney start or be dropped?

Should Wayne start?

• Yes, Start with Wayne

Votes: 28 66.7%
  • No, Drop him

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
He has played bad the first two games, just as the hole team.

England need him to start, is the best player of the squad, one of the best forwards on the world.

Just play a 4-3-3 for **** sake, all the best club sides do, so why don't we play it as a National team.

Unite, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal play 4-3-3 most of the time, or 4-5-1 when they are less attacking, we should be sticking with the formations our players know best.
exactly. from our normal starting 11, only lennon and heskey even play 4-4-2 for their clubs

433 ????????????? 451 maybe but milner is not quick enough for that system

i think a 4231 or 41131 system with defoe up front and gerrard, rooney and milner behind should be played because lets face it defoe is the best finisher we have
rooney being deeper will involve him more AMC is gerrards best postion and lampard just cant score for england but is a good enough passer to play as MC with barry as the dog of war behind him

i think this ill also work cos cole and johnson love to get forward and rooney will cut inside and milner and johnsen played well

also Joe cole was poor and kept giving the ball away

If Green can be dropped for one mistake, Rooney should be dropped for two awful games and an average one.

You dont just drop a player who has scored 30+ plus goals last season because of a few bad games.Give him time he will perform.

He was decent as Slovenia and he did create a few chances

No point dropping him the whole team will be back in england on Monday

If Green can be dropped for one mistake, Rooney should be dropped for two awful games and an average one.
¬_¬ Shouldn't you be somewhere wanking over joe cole ( who has basically told your club to **** off)?

No, rooney shouldn't be dropped.

No point dropping him the whole team will be back in england on Monday
Seriously. You can't come out with **** like that which is clearly trying to provoke people then moan like a little ***** when people react.

King Eric's post earlier is a good team sheet for cappelo to take a look at ;)

well as most of them have played 442 up until they got to their big clubs maybe we should stick to that?

as youth and reserve players they would all played 442
west ham
everton
newcastle
tottenham
besides the back four should be the same whatever the system and only the fullbacks have been playing well other than tonight

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

hey man a bit harsh with the ban but quality you guys think like that
as a son of a foriegner born here when i used to say i was in english in school the replies werent
quite as positive and welcoming as urs :)

COME ON ENGLAND!

4-5-1 as Rooney plays well as a lone striker as he showed with Manchester United

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

well as most of them have played 442 up until they got to their big clubs maybe we should stick to that?

as youth and reserve players they would all played 442
west ham
everton
newcastle
tottenham
besides the back four should be the same whatever the system and only the fullbacks have been playing well other than tonight

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------[/COLOR]

hey man a bit harsh with the ban but quality you guys think like that
as a son of a foriegner born here when i used to say i was in english in school the replies werent
quite as positive and welcoming as urs :)

COME ON ENGLAND!

Why thank u Sismael