Played: 26
Goal Difference: +39

Manchester United
Goal Difference: +41

Arsenal
Goal Difference: +31

Chelsea have some tough games remaining; including games against City, Villa, United, Spurs and Liverpool. With those last three being away games.

United have to play Liverpool, Chelsea, City and Spurs. Three of those games are at home.

Arsenal have City (home) and Spurs (away) to play out of the top 7 in the league table.

I conclude that although Chelsea have a 6 point lead, and United have a 5 point lead over their North London rivals, Arsenal seem to have the easier games remaining.

Just a thought, as I've been quick to write Arsenal off recently... but perhaps doing so this early on is premature?

Thoughts?

I wouldn't count Arsenal out yet, they have the easiest run in out of the three. One thing against them is the experience in challenging in the race for the title, both United and Chelsea have been up there at the top challenging the last few seasons but it seems Arsenal have drifted away.

I can see Chelsea slipping. In fact, I see it becoming more of a reality as time goes by.

I'm not saying Arsenal are going to do it. I just think it's possible if they win 10 or so out of their remaining 12 games. Of course this will be difficult for them, but it would result in an outstanding climax to the season. However, I will say that if Arsenal manage to claw their way to the title, I'll black out and won't be responsible for any damage I cause in my subconscious rage.

We won't win it now. We won't even get second place. I'm being negative, I know, but it's the truth. For the past seasons we've done **** all to show that we're true title contenders. This season started brilliantly - winning games, scoring goals. It seems that that's stopped, and now that it has, we've just gotta pray that van Persie will return earlier than expected.

And by 'we' I mean Arsenal. I don't play for Arsenal. <)

People call it a three way title race or whatever but i have not rated there chances all season. Too prone to slip up's

Might aswell put Man City in there. Win there two games in hand and they are ahead of Arsenal (i think)

then we start saying...what if ....

personally i can see the first 4 in a row.

Our home stretch really is almost comically easy and should we win all, there's obviously a chance that United and Chelsea will drop points.

People call it a three way title race or whatever but i have not rated there chances all season. Too prone to slip up's

Might aswell put Man City in there. Win there two games in hand and they are ahead of Arsenal (i think)

then we start saying...what if ....

personally i can see the first 4 in a row.

no there`d be 2 points behind! but no arsenal can`t win it.

I think the fixture list has been a crock of ****. How can they play Villa, United, Chelsea, Liverpool all consecutively? I guess a better team would have taken advantage

I think Aresnal are still in it in a sense, but obviously now they are totally reliant on Man Utd and Chelsea ballsing it up good and proper, dont think they will win it personally but they have got a pretty easy end of season, I think maybe the table flatters to decieve at the moment.

I don't think Arsenal have much of a chance of pulling an impossible.It's between Chelsea and Manchester United.Should the results come in the favour of us (meaning Manchester United) then we will win the league,if not,Chelsea will have deserved it and won.

I still think that we will win the league,Chelsea will slip up.

Can't see Chelsea slipping up myself, they are a lot harder to beat this season than before, Man United have become a lot easier to beat without Ronaldo.

Can't see Chelsea slipping up myself, they are a lot harder to beat this season than before, Man United have become a lot easier to beat without Ronaldo.

They lost 5 games all last season and have lost 4 so far this season. I dont think Chelsea have changed, I just think United are not the team they were last season.

Oh hi there, 2 week old thread!

Let's revive you and see what people now think of the title race, since it has narrowed down to 3 points difference between 3 teams and zero games in hand.

Discuss!

Man City's win over Chelsea gave them a good scare.Now we need to pull int the result against Wolves and then we can overtake them.But before all of that,there comes Aston Villa...

Arsenal season seemed to be over after the Eduardo incident, they played like Champions before that injury, I hope this Ramsay incident doesn't have the same affect.

If Arsenal have the mental strength to win the league, I reckon the can do it. If they can bounce back from the Ramsey incident, they would be my pick for the title. Man Utd are not the same team that they were 12 months ago and since Mourinho left, I don't see Chelsea winning the league. Arsenal it is then

The league can change on one weekend. i wouldn't rule ANY of them out yet

its really nice to see Arsenal joining the party though, adds a bit more to the league than the same two that have wiped the league for the past few years, even more comparing the run ins

Man Utd vs Chelsea draw written all over it, but got a feeling Utd going to win. Arsenal are will be piling on the pressure and I am hoping for Utd and Chelsea to slip up

Back