Should we disregard Arsenal? Maybe not

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K
It doesn't matter but what did a Spurs fan made an Arsenal subject topic?
Anyway, I think Arsenal can count in now that they won on Stoke and Chelsea lost.

Heh, I think we have a small chance of causing an upset and winning the league this season, but we can't lose any of our remaining games and we shouldn't, really. We only have City and Spurs that are a challenge, but I don't think it'll be that hard to overcome them.

Still though, United and Chelsea would still have to slip up, and Chelsea losing to City today could very well dent their confidence. Let's hope. :3

February 2008 - away vs Birmingham. Eduardo's injury clearly affects the team as they go down to Birmingham. Yes it was a 2-2 draw, but Arsenal were hot hot favourites to win and deserved to (pre-injury).

February 2010 - away vs Stoke. The scores are tied at 1-1, Ramsey goes off with a hard-to-swallow injury. Arsenal bounce back and win 3-1.

Team spirit and determination have massively improved, and if the team can keep this going, then it is a three-horse race.

I still think United will win the league.

Again.

:'(

God I really wish United won't win the league, just anybody but United. I actually really doubt we will end up winning the league and hope Chelsea win.

It doesn't matter but what did a Spurs fan made an Arsenal subject topic?
Anyway, I think Arsenal can count in now that they won on Stoke and Chelsea lost.

Why not? It's a hot topic as we're so close to the end of the season.

Whatever happens, either Utd and Chelsea will lose points when they play each other. Just keep winning guys, I have the faith. :D

I think Aresnal might just make it, Chelsea have lost Cech and Manchester United got battered by Everton and have a few tough games if i remember correctly, wouldn't half mind seeing those smug bastards have the smiles wiped off their faces ;)

Bump again. :)

Any more opinions, given the state of the table?

Hmm, really hard games, still, for all those three teams. I guess Arsenal will snap the title and I won't matter who will win it if we manage to get 4th place and the FA Cup!

I would love Arsenal to win. But they won't. United will edge it again.

Man United
Arsenal
Chelsea

Back