zizunola

Reaction score
well guys, just redirect me if there's a thread already on this. but i was amazed to see welbeck develop these stats. kindda funny but i never use him if am playing manutd but i think i;ll change my mind now. am in season 2012/2013. maybe its my training. i occasionally use him in 1st team but with these stats i;ll play him. anyone gotten better stats than this for him should pls pot the screen. have added my training as well if any one wants to try it. its for my complete forwards. cheers

You should get him playing more. He could be a class player if you play him in Carling Cup, FA Cup and Champions League games. :)

And to think i had him on loan with Plymouth :')

He looks pretty incredible. Definately got to start playing him more mate.

I reckon he could probably start most games. He would be more than welcome for my Birmingham team. :D Who are your other strikers?

Why does no one play him? :(

Imagine what he would be like if he played almost everygame from the start, and maybe was tutored by someone like Anelka? :O

He won young player of the season in the EPL, during my second season with Wolves

He must have been out on loan most of the previous seasons for the stats to jump so much.

I reckon he could probably start most games. He would be more than welcome for my Birmingham team. :D Who are your other strikers?

my strikers are berba,rooney and villa. macheda on loan. his stats are not as gud as welbeck's so i might sell him.
and guys sorry i dont know what happened bt i kindda duplicated this thread accidentally so i've gotta delete one of them so lets stick here. tanx and sorry

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

He must have been out on loan most of the previous seasons for the stats to jump so much.

nope had him in the reserves all along. am kindda surprised as well. ve never seen this b4. lol

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

You should get him playing more. He could be a class player if you play him in Carling Cup, FA Cup and Champions League games. :)

i'll do that defo. i think i'll update this thread with his improvements. for once i think i'll use welbeck. lol.

nope had him in the reserves all along. am kindda surprised as well. ve never seen this b4. lol
Thats class, in fm07 or 06 I had richie jones in my reserves for about 3 seasons and his stats were unreal as well