This face generator is akin to that of Mass Effect, in that you can make a lot of different faces for males; but females all loook like small variations of the same ugly face.

I've managed to create the ultimate 1970's Scandinavian Popstar using the random face. I have also managed a half decent female as well (well it looks female and not like a deformed troll) but that was with the aid of the photo recognition thing.

Has anyone managed to create a good one using the picture importing feature? I tried and it came out really badly, especially the eyes aha.

Has anyone managed to create a good one using the picture importing feature? I tried and it came out really badly, especially the eyes aha.

I did use my photo for the one in first post and my avatar looks much better than me except for the creepy eyes XD

I find it so funny, I'm a big fella, so if you try to put the managers weight up, his head stays the same size and the shirt extends so the collar on the shirt is massive with a skinny neck coming out of it... check it out.

Last edited:
The eyes always seem to bug out. Quite literally.

Using OlchaS' picture of Elizabeth from Bioshock and touching it heavily to remove contrast and bangs of hair I managed to make quite a decent looking female. But that's for another time. This is my Beta manager, an undercover American following the disguising tips that have helped his closest friend for a long time.

View attachment 123586

Ok, took the screenshot, here she is:

View attachment 123585

Last edited:
View attachment 122200
I've been playing with the photo recognition for the last few days and finally have a manager who looks like the photo. I present to you Lee Sharpe former footballer and soon to be manager.