I'm more used to FIFA ratings, and I've never quite been able to get my head around FM ratings (what's decent, good, awesome) but I'm fairly sure this guy is unbelievable:

View attachment 223942

Last edited:
This regen is average at best on paper but has already become an Icon at my club Southampton in the premier league, I was in desperate need of a striker a few seasons back and the transfer window was coming to a close so I decided to sign this guy from Man city's under 18's. He looked terrible on paper apart from having 18 for penalties which is probably what suckered me in to signing him in the first place but he was 16 years old so I planned on loaning him to my affiliate for a season or two however I decided to bring him on in the second half of the community shield match and he scored the winner on his debut and that was enough for me to give him a run in the first team where he's been beasting ever since. He started off with 9 for finishing and 3 years later its risen to 15 (still not great) but he's banging in the goals including a mighty 28 goals from 25 league apps this season so far, so I cant really complain considering he only cost about 2.3mil compensation!!

I love finding players like him that play well in certain formations and with certain tactics, proves they dont need 20 for finishing and such to be good.

Anyone else got young legends that are punching above their weight?

My insane animal, bought him at the age of 16 and is rocking in the u19.
we won the U19 competition with 112 points from 38 matches :) scoring 189 goals and only 9 against. Del Papa scored 79 goals and gave 23 assists. was rated 8.88

now he is a subsitute in the real madrid team and scored the winning goal in the CL final :)

see for yourself

View attachment 255904

Is that 95 goals in 36 games non competitive cant make out most of the german his stats look really good though

I know this is a lot of pictures and nobody checks this forum, but in case some one does, these are the best regens on here. I've had this file for 30 seasons and these are the best players to come through the game in all that time. I have a player that scored 44 goals in 22 games, and 54 in 32 that season. He broke Messi's all time goal scoring record despite being there about 8 years.