Status
Not open for further replies.

kandersson

Reaction score
I've seen some amazing youngsters in the Show Off Your Regen thread, the vast majority being wonderkids bought from South America, Africa or various foreign countries.

But what about your own youth products? I find it much more rewarding when I can develop a local player out of our academy, making him a member of first team and maybe an international class player someday.

So I'd like to see the best players produced by your academy, at the start of their career and/or at their peak. Attributes, personal & coach reports. Show off your youth products!

My best one during his first season (remember I'm San Marino and still waiting for a proper academy to be completed...)

View attachment 134011 View attachment 134012 View attachment 134026

If he can really become a leading serie A midfielder, great. In any case he will be one of the best sammarinese players ever (if he's not already...)

Last edited:
dunno if it deserves its own thread cos of show off your regen but... why not :D

Looks a good player, well done :D
Just remember though that your assistant probably isnt the best at judging players potential is he ?
so although he says 3 stars and could be a leading serie A centre mid, he might not be

I've seen some amazing youngsters in the Show Off Your Regen thread, the vast majority being wonderkids bought from South America, Africa or various foreign countries.

But what about your own youth products? I find it much more rewarding when I can develop a local player out of our academy, making him a member of first team and maybe an international class player someday.

So I'd like to see the best players produced by your academy, at the start of their career and/or at their peak. Attributes, personal & coach reports. Show off your youth products!

My best one during his first season (remember I'm San Marino and still waiting for a proper academy to be completed...)

View attachment 134011 View attachment 134012 View attachment 134026

If he can really become a leading serie A midfielder, great. In any case he will be one of the best sammarinese players ever (if he's not already...)

he will be a great deeplaying playmaker imo

I love this idea for a thread. It has inspired me to focus on youth products instead of buying :) I'll definitely post but probably not for some time as my Bolton's youth products were awful this year..

Looks a good player, well done :D
Just remember though that your assistant probably isnt the best at judging players potential is he ?
so although he says 3 stars and could be a leading serie A centre mid, he might not be

I always trust Ezio!

View attachment 134034

all my coaches tend to agree and all generally have 15+ judging ability and potential, as I'm persuaded staff with high recruitment attributes will help producing better regens (H)

I don't buy regens, ever. I either buy "players" or try to produce my own regens. Unfortunately, my regens all suck for now, got a few that will become "decent" but I don't really waste my time on those.

Here's my bets prospect. Looks like a fairly decent prospect IMO

I always trust Ezio!

View attachment 134034

all my coaches tend to agree and all generally have 15+ judging ability and potential, as I'm persuaded staff with high recruitment attributes will help producing better regens (H)

Wow, he looks a great assistant, hope hes right and the regen turns into the next pirlo

he will be a great deeplaying playmaker imo

DLP sounds good, hopefully a solid playmaker with good defensive attributes as well (I like his high work-rate and decent marking), a la De Rossi...

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Wow, he looks a great assistant, hope hes right and the regen turns into the next pirlo

Well next Pirlo wouldn't be that bad either ;)

Last edited:
This is probably my best youth product, he's out on loan atm so I can't get the coach report, but he's tipped to be a leading premiership striker so fingers crossed.

View attachment 134366

this will be ok if there are no Regens posted, otherwise I am going to close it....

there are threads for this... Wonderkid of the Week (it is a competition I know)

Fm11 Wonderkids in the future.... not now I know...

Show off your Regen thread...

so lets keep to the new rule and it will remain open....

also, use this template...

Wanderson Costa Viana
Olympiakos

attachment.php

ok, though I started this thread because the regens posted in "show off your regen" etc always tend to be foreign wonderkids bought from somewhere around the world, while I was more interested in players produced at the club by the academy... we should build our youth not just buy it! ;)

there is no difference mate! how do you know all the regens are bought, members dont just manage in England or Spain bud??

as mentioned above, if you post a regen, I will close it! this should be used as a similar thread to my Wonderkid of the week as this is "CAN" be a good reference to REAL youngsters...

I am still itching to close it to be honest as I know some idiot will post something wrong...

so please, no regens, only REAL young players...

there is no difference mate! how do you know all the regens are bought, members dont just manage in England or Spain bud??

as mentioned above, if you post a regen, I will close it! this should be used as a similar thread to my Wonderkid of the week as this is "CAN" be a good reference to REAL youngsters...

I am still itching to close it to be honest as I know some idiot will post something wrong...

so please, no regens, only REAL young players...

no problem mate, though I'd still insist that 99% of regens in the "show off your regen" thread are wonderkids bought from elsewhere and not produced by academy (you can see from the club and player nationality shown in the screens, and also people would often say how much the payed for them!) which is cool, I just have this weird obsession for regens produced at our own academy :p

feel free to close this if people don't follow the new template, which btw ends any chance to post future players for me, as real San marino youngsters aren't good enough for italian 5th tier XD

here are a few... hopefully they become great! i sold a few who have turned awesome in their respective clubs with high stats. i might get them back though! hehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.