SilverSpy

Reaction score
SHREDDER!
Firstly, I'm sorry for my bad English.

Hello friends. Earlier tactics I share in my teenage years. I'm going to share these tactics again. This tactic in Spain 2. Girona-team League, Çaykur Rizespor in Turkey, with Caen in France, I tried with Bournemouth in the UK. Nearly all the teams had the Championship in the first season with very limited opportunities than doing a transfer.After having prior knowledge of tactical, let's move on to the details. Primarily I'm using right now I'm doing the presentation on the Bournemouth team.

The following pictures of the formation of the team-team instructions-set pieces-overview-player stats-you can see information such as the fixture.

View attachment 131448

View attachment 131447

View attachment 131443

View attachment 131446

View attachment 131445

View attachment 131444

New arrivals from you! (Thanks for feedbacks)

View attachment 131441

View attachment 131440

View attachment 131439

DOWNLOAD

View attachment 131438

ben de şu an rize kariyerine başlamıştım deneyeceğim taktiği :D bakalım gavur arkadaşlar nasıl bulacaklar :D

Not Warlock not Battlemaster. Best tactic on 16 for me gj bro!

I agree and ,I can guarantee that this tactic is the most solid for 16.
If people around forum know your name this topic will get more attention. Good job again.

Up! This tactic best in FM 16!

I'm interest to this tactic,
I will try it on one of the hardest low league team in Indonesia,

Btw, does this tactic have any specific Match Training or should I just leave it to my AssMan ?

red cards? or much yelow OI hard tackling on all players ? What trening use ?

red cards? or much yelow OI hard tackling on all players ? What trening use ?

I only got three red cards throughout the season. Picked up a lot of yellows though. Probably the only downside to the tactic.

I used defensive positioning once the tactic was fluid.

So has this been updated SilverSpy?

Great tactic - a LOT of goals - but it's one of those "we'll score more than you" tactics, in which your team will concede. Devastating going forwards, DODGY at the back.

Started an Aberdeen save with this as my main tactic. Impressive in first few games.