jaymaz

Reaction score
07/07/2009 STEPHENS TAKES SHREWSBURY HELM WITH NO EXPERIENCE OF MANAGMENT AT THIS LEVEL HAVING PREVIOUSLY MANAGING MINOWS AFC TELFORD UNITED.
BOARD EXPECTATIONS FOR THE SEASON IS TO FINISH IN A PLAY OFF PLACE WITH A TRANSFER BUDGET OF £150k AND A WAGE BUDGET OF £17.520K PER WEEK..

1ST THING ON MY TO DO LIST WAS GET A PARENT CLUB SO THE BOARD SET UP A FREINDSHIP WITH EVERTON WHO WILL PAY US £32.2k PER YEAR. ON COMLEATION THEY SENT US CODY ARNOUX A FAB STRIKER ON LOAD TILL THE END OF THE SEASON.
I MADE A DECITION NOT TO MAKE ANY TRANSFERS THIS SEASON TO SEE WHAT TALLENT SHREWSBURY ALREADY HAD..
WE HAD OUR 1ST OUTING OUT TOGETHER IN THE FORM OF A FREINDLY AGAINST SHREWSBURY RESERVES ON THE 08/07/2009

SHREWSBURY 3 V 0 SHRESBURY RESERVES

THEN CAME THE FRIENDLYS

SHREWS 0 V 2 DONCASTER
SHREWS 0 V 6 HUDDERSFIELD
NEWPORT CO 0 V 2 SHREWS
RUSHDEN 1 V 2 SHREWS
SHREWS 2 V 0 GH ACADAMY
SHREWS 0 V 5 MIDDLESBROUGH
SOUTHPORT 2 V 2 SHREWS
SHREWS 2 V 3 ST MIRREN

SO THERE WE HAVE IT NOT A BAD START COULD BE BETTER...

My advice: Don't use caps next time. :)
Good luck!

Aurgust 2009

L2 Shrews 3 v 1 Burton
LC leicester 1 v 0 shrews
L2 Barnet 1 v 0 shrews
L2 Dag-Red 3 v 2 shrews
L2 shrews 3 v 0 chesterfield
L2 Accrington 0 v 3 shrews

Langmead and hibbert both top shooters with 3 goals a piece
and hibbert with player of the month .

Looks like i need a shake up with a few bad results but we all learn by out own mistakes i guess..
im in front on the game by a few months because i started the game and made notes for the story so i will post septembers matches 2moro thanx for reading

sorry folks i did post results right up to jan 2010 but for some unknown reason my posts keep vanashin off the face of the earth duno why as know 1 has told me

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:26 AM ----------

end off season shrews get promoted as champs of L2 i did post all match results but for some stupid reason my replys have been removed unknown why.... i will try posting all my new season matches as and when compleated at the end of each month

do u have any screenshots

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

of fixtures and transfers

do u have any screenshots

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

of fixtures and transfers

i will have a look see what i have done and repost shoots for all to see

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

here is all i can find for you to see so far im in 2010/2011 season now in L1 so ill be posting matches and so on hope you keep reading

Last edited:
Good luck in league one mate, who got relegated from the championship?

Good luck in league one mate, who got relegated from the championship?

sorry lost that info

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

season 2010/2011

with the season coming close the board have layed down the expectations not to get sucked into the religation battle.
with a transfer budget of £50k it was time to look at free transfers. it will be hard to attract world class players with a wage budget of £23k but im willing to try my best to do what i can..

friendlys

shrews 3 v 0 gh academy
fleetwood 1 v 3 shrews
shrews 0 v 5 birmingham
shrews 0 v 6 everton
shrews 1 v 2 sheff wed

2 wins out of 5 is a bit dismal but i will be making big changes.

Last edited:
lets hope lol XD

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:28 AM ----------

AUGUST 2010/2011

L1 shrews 5 v 1 rochdale
LC shrews 2 v 4 leicester
L1 swindon 1 v 1 shrews
L1 shrews 1 v 5 colchester
L1 huddersfield 0 v 1 shrews
L1 shrews 1 v 2 leyton orient
JT bristol rovers 5 v 1 shrews

so we arout of the league cup and the johnston paint trophy but there is still the fa cup to go.. hibbert was my player of the month with 5 goals in 7 games.. i will be finding it very hard not to be in the religation zone but i will fight all the way

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:06 AM ----------

SEPTEMBER 2010

L1 brighton 3 v 0 shrews
L1 shrews 2 v 1 southend
L1 norwich 4 v 1 shrews
L1 shrews 2 v 0 walsall
L1 bradford 3 v 1 shrews

not a good month by all means only takeing 6 points from 5 games. key man was hibberts scoring 3 goals out of 5 games...at the mo im useing 4.3.3 formation im thinking of change but not sure how to go about it yet as i have 3 brill shooters and trying to play the 3 works for some games but then i realy need to work with the defence as its them that seem to be letting us down right now... i will see how we do next month before change... any sugestions are always welcome so please all feel free. next update very soon ty for reading folks

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:56 PM ----------

looks like relagation is defo on the cards

Last edited:
Not too bad so far mate, just worry about staying up

Not too bad so far mate, just worry about staying up
thanx joe ill try my best to keep them up

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:35 AM ----------

due to reinstalation of fm2010 i was unable to finish this seaso so what i will do is start the game from season 2011/2012 i was in religation so i will be starting from L2 so to those that have been following the story..

i will start the season right now and start updateing my story asap so please watch this space im back

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:34 PM ----------

start of season 2011/2012

we will be fighting for promotion back to the coke cola league 2 so forst thing was to hit the transfer market.

transfers in

richard davies on loan from walsall
dale bennet on loan from watford
phil jones on loan from man united
emmanuel frimpong on loan from everton
lewis turner free no club

transfers out

shane redmond free to stevenage
andre gray on loan to solihull moors
andreas arestidou given free transfer
jake simpson given free transfer

friendlys

darlington 0 v 1 shrews
eastbourne boro 2 v 3 shrews
shrews 2 v 5 scunphorpe
shrews 4 v 1 gh academy
shrews 0 v 1 everton
shrews 4 v 0 glenavon

all in all we are ready to fight for promotion once more

Last edited:
as there is no point posting every match played im here with my season jan update..

so here we are i was knocked out the league cup 1st round im in jpt final and was out the fa cup at the 3rd round so far this season im unbeaten in the league screenshoot as prove below. with sitting first i think there is defo a posibility i will be promoted to the L1 so i will be looking to make some good transfers ready for the new swason to make sure we aint religated again.. any questions please ask..