RM/RWJean-Louis Akpa-AkproCIV
RM/RWAshley VincentENG
CAMJordan ClarkENG
STScott VernonENG
STAndy ManganENG
STJames CollinsIRE
STJames CatonENG

Season Aim:

Promotion either by finishing in the automatic promotion spots, or via the play-offs. Either way, the aim is to get out of League 2 and back into League 1.

Tactics

View attachment 320249View attachment 320248

Transfer Targets:

I need to sign some wingers. Particularly a Left Winger as Robinson has no pace and isn't really a wide player. Also a new left back is definitely on the agenda. Other than that the squad is really decent!​

Pre Season

Transfers:

View attachment 320238

Joe Partington, although wasn't the type of player top of my target list, is a great signing, especially on a free! He will be an important player for us. Omar Rowe and Blair Turgott supply the youth and pace we need on the flanks and Michael Hoganson will be a nice option at left back. Ben Davies however will be our first choice LB this season. David McAllister simply had no place in the team any longer.. his value was much much higher than what we received but I just wanted him off the wage bill.

Friendlies:

View attachment 320237
We started off well, but the opposition began to get tougher and the results showed. Still, we played well against Crystal Palace so we shouldn't be ashamed! I'm looking for a win against AFC Wimbledon!

View attachment 320236
Match-day 1 fixtures are as follows:

View attachment 320235

The next month will cover the whole of August! If you have any suggestions, let me know please :)

My brother was born in Shrewsbury so I've always followed their results, will follow this. Good luck! :)