rhysyboyno1

Reaction score
Personally I believe, and you may agree or disagree with me but I feel that Liverpool have the best defence, in depth, in the the world, bar one, Barcelona. I am aiming to set a record of least goals conceded in a season, but unsure who to start in centre defence, any ideas? And also any tactics?

Many Thanks,

Rhys

Last edited:
Personally I believe, and you may agree or disagree with me but I feel that Liverpool have the best defence, in depth, in the the world, bar one, Barcelona. I am aiming to set a record of least goals conceded in a season, but unsure who to start in centre defence, any ideas? And also any tactics?

Many Thanks,

Rhys

if you mean in real life then that is 100% wrong. in fm im not sure.

man utd have the best defence even though i hate to admit it. ferdinand, vidic, neville, fabio, Rafael, wes brown, o shea, evans, evra.

Good point,

I might choose Man u or Chelsea.

Not sure, what do you think?

ok, can you recommend a good tactic, as you seem to know your stuff.

ok, can you recommend a good tactic, as you seem to know your stuff.

i would recommend 4-4-2 because it gives your team the balance.

if you play a tactic too defensive teams may put your defenders under immense pressure which may end up making your defenders making costly mistakes.

since you dont want to concede you need that balance spot on play too defensive your team are going to be on the back foot, and play too attacking your going to get hit on a counter.

its up to you how you set up tho.

i do know my stuff. but there are things i dont know aswell.

so you're NOT going to be using the editor rhys?
That'll be a first, sorta cold turkeyish.

no, and even if i did it doesn't matter as i spent money on the game and can do what i like.

Oh and that's why United haven't got a right-back for the Roma game then?

Oh and that's why United haven't got a right-back for the Roma game then?

no.. they got john oshea.

not sure hes a natural right back but definitely can play there.

man utd are playing inter milan not roma :|

Last edited:
i let in 5 with barcelona in a whole season, they're pretty good.