Status
Not open for further replies.

Igneos79

Banned
Reaction score
I have been messing with fm 2013 for 1200h and more, always trying to make a perfect tactic. And I failed each time, as I would lose some matches I really shouldn't. So today, I'm playing with weakest available English club, Truro, and messing around with tactics. So I have made a possession tactic, with irrelevant settings for this story, except the fact it was based on Control Strategy. So I checked the match stats, and it said 12 shots at goal, 4 on target. So I'm thinking, If I drop the strategy to standard, my players would have less shots on goal, but more on target. And I make it so, and the next match stat shows 7 shots at goal 6 on target. Yay! But, the next match after that, it shows 12 4 again. I'm thinking, it's prolly because the players aren't used to new strategy, so ok, I go on. Next match shows 7 5 again. Ok, this is weird. This is irrelevant to opposition, my players should always have less shots and more on target. One of the things that I implemented into my tactic is the play narrow shout. As stated on most sites, and also to my own knowledga, it is supposed to narrow team playing width, and focus the passing through the middle. But, I find out it doesn't focus playing through middle anymore, although my game wasn't patched, it's still at 13.3.3. So I check the other stats, and to my surprise, one of my players has long shots on mixed, although I have used the work ball into box shout, which should lower ALL players long shots to minimum. So the only obvious conclusion to this is that someone is changing this and it's not me. I suspect the SI games have some sort of connection to my PC, and are changing things on the fly, overriding our settings, and prolly, making sure nobody succeeds at making another "Diablo" tactic. Their "hacking", has caused me many hours of grief, and I've just come to realise that. So much from me, do what you wish with this information.

They are not cheating.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.