BrianGabriel

Reaction score
Is anyone else sick of Manchester City this game? I don't find them highly dificult, but they just get on my nerves. I'm just bored of playing the same players on their team, and I look at their squad and they have half the Everton first team in their reserves.

It just seems such a waste.

Anyone else starting to get annoyed with Manchester City?

Plus, Manchester United don't make many signings on my game. They just have an ageing squad now.

I find them extremely frustrating. In my 5 seasons so far, they have spent a net total of £300m whereas mine is £100m. Very very annoying.

yh manchester city are annoying keep signing the players i want :| but they are useless when it comes to games ive never lost to them on the 9.3 patch :)

with all the players they buy they stink.

it seems they buy average players from other clubs for inflated prices but if they come in for one of my players they dont seem to want to pay much over the value which is annoying

and they buy average players for years and never win anything in my experience

and yeah the big 4 have always been unrealistic in the long term i think , they always drop down to 6th etc on my game and never buy young wonderkids like they would irl to replace retiring players and continue success

it's a piece of **** with man city, and pretty boring

im finished playin the in the english prem for a while since i've won everything there is with the mighty gunners

doin a career with udinese atm

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

yeah man utd don't sign anyone......... the last time i saw man utd sign someone was mauro zarate n that was like 2009/10 season on my game. lol

Im in my 2013/14 season and so far: Man Utd - 9 signings.... Man City - 36 signings

city have just signed owen in my fm base game for 30mill!

Man City, Just signed Christano Ronaldo on my Football Manager game 65m

i like Man City. Nothing beats raiding there reserves

they spend spend spend lol, i like it because they don't perform well

I agree with kris, let them spend ungodly amounts of money and then when they get fed up of not playing 1st team football, I swoop and pick up a bargain, I got pogrebnyak for 1.8 mil muhahaha

i got kranjcar from city for 0 as he was transfer listed. They signed him the seaon before for like 10mil and then i got him for qpr. It doesnt bother me. (They do make me think when they go and buy nigel reo coker for 16mil)

I like man city they helped me survive my first season in the premier league with blues.

Aaron lennon - 2m
Yobo - 1.5m
Kranjcar - 5m
Joe Hart - 1m
Kompany - 2m
Dan Sturidgge - free

And they bought ross wallace from me for 8m, so basically 3.5m and ross wallace for all them players

Man city are so annoying in mine, they have won the league a number of times and buy players all the time for crazy money.

They also knocked me out a cup semi final last year, i hate playing them...

im 50/50 with man city, its annoying that i know come second season i that somewhere in their team will be vagner love, tim cahill and krankjar. but at the moment im finding sevilla annoying, theyve spent 110m in summer of 3rd season signing players i had marked as players i wanted to help me defend my prem title!

i like Man City. Nothing beats raiding there reserves

Yeah I got Higuin,Ireland,Bojinov and Fernandes all for 12million for my Celtic team from their reserves:D

do City do anything other than buying players and making half the squad unhappy???

I hate when you bid on a player who you kind of really need for your squad and are mostly probably going to get them for their named price or thereabouts, until Man City come in and make a bid too about 10m more than your price, then you've got no chance. THAT annoys me!