sick off injuries - preventing them?

nijak04

Reaction score
Am i the only one sick of getting an injured player every match!! **** frustrating..

Started with villa out for 2 months the sanchez 3 weeks and iniesta 3 weeks.. game after that puyol 6 weeks and the game after that alves out 6 weeks!! WTF!! whole freaking first team gone right there!! most injuries come in matches..

Any way to prevent them - using dunc´s medium training level schedule. It makes me not want to play this game anymore.

As soon as your match prep is 100% move it down from very high to average (if you change it)

Rotate players often
As a general rule any player that drops below 93% i leave off unless its a very important game and he's a very important player and even then ill substitute him at half time usually or atleast 60 minute mark

I substitute players often like say my team is up 3-0 at half time i'll take off my best players not only does it keep them fit it also gives you a chance to give some younger players experience

I haven't much experience with Barca or La Liga in general but playing as man utd i always play youngsters in competitions that don't matter to the board (which is the league cup and the community shield etc) and as soon as i've qualified for the knockout stages of the Champions league i play youngsters in the following fixtures until the knock out stages

When a player comes back from injury don't stick him straight in the squad, play him in reserves until hes match fit

i hope any of this helped lol [:

Well, I've registered now just to say this. This game, Football Manager 2012 is the worst **** that i've played till today. And I play games like this since championship manager in 1993 or 1994. I was almost ending my first season in this game with Barcelona with no losses at all and a few draws only. This stupid game put Villa out for 4 months, Messi for 8 months, Xavi for 4 months, Mascherano for 4 Months, Iniesta for 2 Months, Busquets for 6 Months and Affelay for 4 Months and when he came back at his 3rd game he was injuried again for more 2 Months. I'm sorry, but that excuse of rotate more is the most pathetic excuse because it has nothing to do with it. The developers of this game had a couple of more glasses of wine and I think they were drunk when they invented this system. It doesn't simulate reality at all, we (game players) become frustrated because we can't play with the complete lineup and the best players in the most important matches and it's unforgiven that this is happening to a well known game like this. And to add a simple note I've downloaded a training schedule with a medium overload and my assistant told me that the players are developing very good and even so, it's injury after injury and after injury. I hope they fix this with a patch or something else or I won't play again this garbage. In my 10th injury i've ctrl+alt+del, finished the process of the game, uninstalled it and I will keep it like this for a very long time.

what's your tackling set to?

I never have a problem with injuries; certainly nothing unrealistic.

Its not the game, otherwise everyone would be having the problem, Ive had hardly any serious injuries and I'm into my 3rd season.

Well, I've registered now just to say this. This game, Football Manager 2012 is the worst **** that i've played till today. And I play games like this since championship manager in 1993 or 1994. I was almost ending my first season in this game with Barcelona with no losses at all and a few draws only. This stupid game put Villa out for 4 months, Messi for 8 months, Xavi for 4 months, Mascherano for 4 Months, Iniesta for 2 Months, Busquets for 6 Months and Affelay for 4 Months and when he came back at his 3rd game he was injuried again for more 2 Months. I'm sorry, but that excuse of rotate more is the most pathetic excuse because it has nothing to do with it. The developers of this game had a couple of more glasses of wine and I think they were drunk when they invented this system. It doesn't simulate reality at all, we (game players) become frustrated because we can't play with the complete lineup and the best players in the most important matches and it's unforgiven that this is happening to a well known game like this. And to add a simple note I've downloaded a training schedule with a medium overload and my assistant told me that the players are developing very good and even so, it's injury after injury and after injury. I hope they fix this with a patch or something else or I won't play again this garbage. In my 10th injury i've ctrl+alt+del, finished the process of the game, uninstalled it and I will keep it like this for a very long time.

Bollocks is what I say to that. Rotate is not a pathetic excuse. You need squad depth to rotate so players stay fresh. I've had 2 long term injuries so far, rest are niggly knocks picked up in game. It can come down to quality of the pitch, opposition tackles, natural fitness...there's a shitload of reasons why it happens. Yes it's annoying, but just like in real life-it happens. Sometimes it's just **** luck, sometimes it's more than that.