sick to death now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitey

Reaction score
im sick ov posting on this site now, my game keeps crashing with error message FM 2011 11.0.0f151865 has stopped working, what can i do, my pc spec is suitable, ive played at least the past 4 football managers on it and this 1 doesnt work, absoulute pile ov ****, any1 help?????

no i bought the game online from zavi, ive tried everything,

People were replying to your other thread. Give them time.

yeah ive done this, basically i play the game, everything works fine, then i go2 make subs, everytime i make a sub the game screen will go black and that error message appears on the screen followed by windows is searching for a sloution, nothing happens then my game goes off and my desktop appears, like i say the game plays ok until i go2 make a sub

yeah ive done this, basically i play the game, everything works fine, then i go2 make subs, everytime i make a sub the game screen will go black and that error message appears on the screen followed by windows is searching for a sloution, nothing happens then my game goes off and my desktop appears, like i say the game plays ok until i go2 make a sub
Contact Zavvi and sports interactive. But first - Make sure that your PC meets the requirements for FM2011

try disabling 3d match engine incase your graphics engine doesn't like it? Your error message suggests you haven't got the new patch - get the 11.1 patch which should fix many errors, possibly including yours.

To others: The fact that he can play the game and it crashes at subs mean its definitely not Zavvis fault

go here and upload you game save with as much information about your computer spec and the problem itself, the SI guys are pretty good at get back to you

have you tried installing using steam? (as in downloading the game from steam and not using your disc, which may be faulty)

Mine has just come up saying it, what shall i do ?

It looks like something to do with the patch? Whereabouts in the game does it crash?

do what i recommended about, head to the SI forums tech support

It looks like something to do with the patch? Whereabouts in the game does it crash?

I was just about to play a game , i have re-loaded so i will see what happens now

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

It seems okay now though