Sid and A*Managers British Isles Auction Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the ones I drew on, I will withdraw on them!

I wanted to get a good start :)

Looking forward to the next round considering I missed the first one

When are the new lists up? Looking forward to seeing how GC decides to sabotage me next.

depends when A* Manager is on as he makes the lists (i do DB), but i do know he's made it already so it will be up ASAP.

OP updated, some retarded budgets

bigfishboy-British Blue
Budget-45M

Roflcopter. That is honestly the worst opening round I've ever seen, beating Calum by quite some way. 6 players for around 100 mil, two of them goalkeepers. I make the average for his remaining players 4.6 mil each, then.

it's his first auction game i'm guessing, probably underestimated what people would bid may have to end up with quite a few Q.P.R rejects/people i don't like.
Also I have an idea, just want some feedback, maybe at the end of the auction there could be a draft where you pick a number between 1-100 and you get 1 good foreign player randomly assigned to you from what number you pick

i know but like where you get only 1 foreign player per team, if you don't think its good just say

yep my first auction game:) I in trouble haha

Are you also going to put in the opening post what players we got?

maybe, not tonight though, would be tomorrow

it's his first auction game i'm guessing, probably underestimated what people would bid may have to end up with quite a few Q.P.R rejects/people i don't like.
Also I have an idea, just want some feedback, maybe at the end of the auction there could be a draft where you pick a number between 1-100 and you get 1 good foreign player randomly assigned to you from what number you pick

Only my second. ;)

Interesting idea. I'm up for it.

Lol, underbids ftw, picked Mick McCarthy up for 1.1m. Should make for some beastly press conferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.