rixxk

Reaction score
Has anyone done an analysis of Sideline Shouts, both solo and combinations, as well as, Shouts with tactics ?

i use hassle opponents and retain possesion together to quite good effect

never used hassle-wouln't it tire the players quicker? I get success with retain possession, pass to feet, work ball into box and stay on feet to reduce fouls-I use it with a quick tempo too

No. I don't like the idea of looking like sam allardyce on the touchline

I normally use at least- Keep Possession, Pass to Feet and Work Ball Into Box. An attractive style of football

yeah. I use the very fluid strategy too

Well if I have fast strikers then I would usually use Pass into Space, just to make my team play more through balls

When i start a match first thing i do is have attacking,Hassle,Push Up and then switch between pumpball into box,Work ball into box and get the ball forward.

I take it this feature isn't available when playing games using the basic text commentary?

retain possession, pass into space
Aren't they a bit contradictory?

I normally have 'work ball into box' if I am having too many long shots. 'Pass into space' if they have slow defenders, exploit the flanks if they are a using narrow formation/don't have good fullbacks and when I'm trying to hold a lead change strategy to standard and shouts 'retain possetion', 'pass to feet' and 'drop deeper'. Their use is very situational, but each of them has their place.

Retain possession, pass to feet and work ball into box are my standards. Play wider or narrower depending on the opposition.

I always use Retain Possesion and exploit the flanks . If I have a strong midfield, with both holding/passing qualities, I use exploit the middle and work the ball into box !

i use hassle opponents and retain possesion together to quite good effect

Perfect combo it works fantastic i am unbeaten since using it beat ac milan 5-0 in euro final man utd in semis chelsea in league and sunderland 6-0 all with newcastle

Perfect combo it works fantastic i am unbeaten since using it beat ac milan 5-0 in euro final man utd in semis chelsea in league and sunderland 6-0 all with newcastle

The shout 'hassle opponents', have you find that the players get tired faster ?

Nope they seem fine to me only my AMC bt he has poor stamina