The Quilo

Reaction score
Which one should I go for? Which one would YOU go for? 'Cause I got enough money for either of them, but not both (and I don't need both).

Junior Hoilett !!

But his finishing is ****, but then he has better mental attributes than Sam. Argh!! Can't make up my mind. Are you sure Hoilett is better? (Because he will be more expensive as well)

But his finishing is ****, but then he has better mental attributes than Sam. Argh!! Can't make up my mind. Are you sure Hoilett is better? (Because he will be more expensive as well)

I'd go for Sam. He did brilliantly in my Leverkusen save.

You looking for assists or goals? Hoilett is a great attacking right winger but won't score too many and Sam is a good inside attacking forward but won't set up too many.

Ended up buying Hoilett, but I'll be playing him as a left winger, so he can cut inside.

I bought Hoilett for Southampton, he goes in and out of form at times but overall he does step up in big games for me. I remember him scoring a hat trick I think it was in the Europa League for me. I played him as a winger and he created a good bit of chances.

Hoilett has already scored 2 goals and 4 assists in his first 5 games, so I am happy with my signing, atm.

Bought him for 16.5mil pounds. Don't know if I was overpaying, but seems like not a bad deal.

Hoilett gets me loads of assists on one of my saves. Cost me around £6m first season as his contract was expiring, now he is worth over £30m :)

hoilett for me can get him end of first seas for free or mid way through first for 2.5m

Hoilett as he is more versitile, younger and overall better.