Sid's Kit Tailors - Ver. 2

foget the other kits just this request please mate

Team: Chelmsford City
Kit Mnufactuer: Errea
Main: Sponser: twitter (but try make logo yellow please)
Kit Template: SS
Third Kit: black and light black hoops with coller

foget the other kits just this request please mate

Team: Chelmsford City
Kit Mnufactuer: Errea
Main: Sponser: twitter (but try make logo yellow please)
Kit Template: SS
Third Kit: black and light black hoops with coller
So you just want the third kit, yea? I'm on it then :)

EYpUv.png
YZgj2.png

Made two to choose from for you mate, my best work's not in the SS kits however so they are not as sharp as I would like them but there you go.

I can't view the first pic popey :S
I'm going to move on with Austinooo's kits :)
EDIT: ****, I can't find the Fb S/S style in my hard drive, and they are not releasing the kit style till FM12 :S Is it ok if I just did it in Fb?

Last edited:
I can't view the first pic popey :S
I'm going to move on with Austinooo's kits :)
EDIT: ****, I can't find the Fb S/S style in my hard drive, and they are not releasing the kit style till FM12 :S Is it ok if I just did it in Fb?

yea sure do it in FB i dont mind at all if u cant get the first image up here is another link a norwich city version of this http://www.erg.it/data/erg/en/calen...rd--ERG-Pi--/detailImage/maglia_sampdoria.jpg

with the same colours an same england badge in same place but change the sponser to comprag logo but make logo white please

thank you mate if you make this :)

Last edited:
Lol_101 Bayern Munich:
toWVq.png
eARCy.png

Could you please word the home kit request in a bit more sense?

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

yea sure do it in FB i dont mind at all if u cant get the first image up here is another link a norwich city version of this http://www.erg.it/data/erg/en/calen...rd--ERG-Pi--/detailImage/maglia_sampdoria.jpg

with the same colours an same england badge in same place but change the sponser to comprag logo but make logo white please

thank you mate if you make this :)
About the Fb thing, I was talking to Austinhooo XD
Yeah I can see the image now.

your kits are wonderful and i like how you did mine aswell i really like your work i cant wait untill my second request is done

WELL DONE and hopeing you do more fantasitc work when fm 12 comes out

:) :) :)

giving you my best

Last edited:
Sure, do FB. I was a bit confused to as what FB S/S was, I've realised it's shorts and socks, I only actually wanted FB, so sure, do FB!

Team Name: Arsenal
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Main Sponsor: Fly Emirates
Secondary Sponsor (opt.): The Arsenal Direct (Third only)
Kit Tempalte (Fb,SS,Z'12,Project Dummy,FM11 Standard): FB
Home Kit Design: red and white
Away Kit Design:yellow
Third/Alternative Kit Design (opt.): this seasons away
http://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/content/ebiz/afc/resources/images/aresnalDirect.png
Can you get rid if the coloured background on the third kit sponser and the Arsenal badge

Can you use this seasons badge.

Thanks
Give me a vm when done.

Last edited:
Austinhoo
Tottenham Hotspurs-
UVusC.png
GEN30.png
6Qch9.png

Wow - thanks, they're really great. Although the sponsor is a bit overused, it works extremely well with these kits and I think it's great. The designs are plain and effective. Thanks Sid!

Wow - thanks, they're really great. Although the sponsor is a bit overused, it works extremely well with these kits and I think it's great. The designs are plain and effective. Thanks Sid!
Cheers for the kind words Austinhooo (or Austin if that's your real name) :)

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

popey94
Norwich City FC-
cDtPl.png

Cheers for the kind words Austinhooo (or Austin if that's your real name) :)

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

popey94
Norwich City FC-
cDtPl.png
brill mate thank you very much

By the way, I can also now do Display Kits style :D
And I can also do back of Premier League kits - previews coming up when they are ready ;)

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

*Jamess*
Arsenal FC-
q6yAm.png
DIKk6.png
cXeUp.png

Hope they are alright mate :)
..and that was the last request :S

they three bayern kits you made sid are class