Q.P.R Guide
For patch 11.3

qpr-badge.jpg

Q.P.R info
Nation: England
Year Founded: 1882
Chairman Status: Loves the club
Fierce Rivals: Chelsea
Other Rivals: Luton, Bristol City, Watford, Stoke, Brentford, Cardiff, Crystal Palace, Fulham.
Finances: Okay
Media Prediction: 12th

Recommended downloads:
Dunc's Training Schedules
KevyMatts Metallic Logo's
Murray's Skin (completely optional)

Season Expectations:
Top Half Finish – 1M transfer budget, 235K wage budget
Promotion – 1.3M, 250K*
Title Challenge – 1.4M, 250K
Winner – 1.5M, 275K

Current wage budget – 222,970
I recommend Promotion as it gives a good sum of money and a realistic aim.

Staff:
This is an area I am not very knowledgeable on, I recommend using Hellroker's 4* or higher coaching listas it has been tested with Q.P.R (underlined coaches)

Assistant Manager – Mick Jones
1st Team coach – Keith Curle
Coach – Ronnie Jepson
GK coach – David Rouse
Fitness Coach – Carl Serrant
Youth Coach – Steve Gallen
Youth Coach – Marc Bircham
Physio – Nigel ***
Physio – Sangi Patel
Scout – Kevin Randall

Pretty much all of the staff are rubbish, so it would be best to do a complete clear out with maybe keeping Marc Bircham even though he’s a **** coach. He loves the club and is just pure awesome :wub: and also keep Nigel ***

Recommended Outs (Mutual Termination):
Kevin Randall
Sangi Patel
Steve Gallen
Carl Serrant
David Rouse
Ronnie Jepson
Keith Curle
Mick Jones

Recommended Ins:
Jim Stewart (Goalkeeping coach) N/A wages
Colin Cooper (First Team Coach) £600 wages
Paul Winsper (Fitness Coach) £7 00 wages
Massimo Bonini (Coach) £1,400 Wages
Giambattista Venturati (Coach) £500 Wages
Tosh Farrell (Youth Team Coach) £600 wages
Gary Lewin (Physio) £950 Wages
Terry McDermott (***. Manager) £900 Wages
Glenn Cockerill (Scout) £500 Wages
Glan Letheren (Scout) £750 Wages
Alan Miller (Scout) £500 Wages
David Hamilton (Scout) £550 Wages
Barry Whitbread (Scout) £400 Wages

You will have to adjust you wage budget a bit in order to get these staff.

Playing Squad

Goalkeepers

0,,10373~8977416,00.jpg

Paddy Kenny
Radek Cerny
Elvijis Putnins

Not much need for improvement here, although they are both getting old so in a season or two you might want to buy but for now they seem fine. Putnins is on loan at Boreham wood and is only 19 so I defo one for the future

Defenders

0,,10373~9368221,00.jpg

Pascal Chimbonda
Peter Ramage
Matthew Connolly
Clint Hill
Gary Borrowdale
Danny Shittu
Kaspars Gorkss
Fitz Hall
Bradley Orr

The defense is pretty solid, the full backs aren’t the greatest but should do the job, the centre backs are very good although Matt Connolly and Kaspars Gorkss both normally get bid on, I would sell Matt Connolly as you get more for him and they’re both quite even in ability or maybe even both. Dan Shittu loves the club and is an icon so try and keep him through to retirement and even coaching, Borrowdale and Ramage should be offloaded. Chimbonda is good back-up and 'One size' Fitz Hall is also good back up.

Recommended In’s
George Elokobi 750K
Abdoulaye Meite 900K
Egoitz Jaio 375K

Recommended Out’s
Peter Ramage 300K
Gary Borrowdale 350K
Matt Connolly 2.4M (thats how much i got but you can probably get higher, just offer to clubs without putting on transfer list)

Midfielders

0,,10373~8980838,00.jpg

Alejandro Faurlin
Shaun Derry
Gavin Mahon
Martin Rowlands
Giorgos Tofas
Hogan Ephraim
Wayne Routledge
Jamie Mackie
Lee Cook
Peter Vaagen Moen
Adel Taarabt
Tommy Smith
Antonio German

The midfield is the strongest part of Q.P.R with great strength in depth. Faurlin will always be bid on by Aston Villa, set the asking price to 5M and if they accept (highly unlikely) then sell him, anything under do not sell as he is one of your best players. Derry is very experienced and a starter most games, Mahon should be released, Rowlands is a legend so keep him for rotation, Buzsaky is great but hard to occupy in the side, but too good to sell, Tofas should be sent on loan, Ephraim should be used as rotation, Routledge will be competing with Mackie for a place in the side although Routledge is probably better, Lee Cook, however great he used to be is ravaged by injuries and past it, Vaagan Moen is good back up, Taarabt is probably your best player, Smith is also very good, German sent out on loan

Recommended In’s
Pedro Morales 1.2M

Recommend out’s
Gavin Mahon Release or try and get 200K
Giorgios Tofas 50K loan fee
Lee Cook 800K
Antonio German 100K loan fee

Strikers

0,,10373~8989563,00.jpg

Heidar Helguson
Rob Hulse
Patrick Agyemang

Not too much depth although Smith, Mackie and German can all be used as Strikers. Rob Hulse is somehow good in the game though Helgy is better suited to Q.P.R, Agyemang is a good super sub.

Recommended Out’s
Patrick Agyemang 500K (only if desperate for money)

Recommended In’s
Fabio Borini Loan
Febian Brandy Free (just back-up)
Vaclac Kadlec 900K (he’ll probably go to a bigger club)

Reserves
Most of them are on loan, try and loan Rose and Parker and sell Vine.

Captaincy
One Size should not be captain but if you replace him, he starts crying so it’s up to you as he’s **** anyway

Tactic
I recommend using my Q.P.R tactic :D or koflok's Goals Galore although you will have to tweak that one slightly to fit your players.

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Very neat guide, i was thinking of doing a QPR game not sure who to choose, either them r Malaga

I think I may start a Q.P.R career tonight after reading through this! :D Awesome stuff.

Nice to see a Hoops guide, come on your R's!

Cook has to go! he's on a premiership wage, 20,000 a week? Ridiculous.

One size. hahah.

I managed to get Pedro Morales for QPR in the first season, him, buzsaky and Taarabt were a creative force scoring some screamers from outside the box! Kadlec would be a fantastic signing, did you manage to get him?

Nice to see a Hoops guide, come on your R's!

Cook has to go! he's on a premiership wage, 20,000 a week? Ridiculous.

One size. hahah.

I managed to get Pedro Morales for QPR in the first season, him, buzsaky and Taarabt were a creative force scoring some screamers from outside the box! Kadlec would be a fantastic signing, did you manage to get him?

Yep, unfortunately Cookie's past it, haven't seen Pedro Morales and Kadlec defo would come but he normally goes to Inter Milan or Man U

EDIT: took a look at Morales, looks good but seems hard to buy (wp and no intention of joining)

Last edited:
EDIT: took a look at Morales, looks good but seems hard to buy (wp and no intention of joining)

Interesting! looked again at my game and a few other saves, tends to go on transfer list even on 11.3.

As for Cookie, yeh its a shame, same for Rowlands! They were class in our promotion season!

Interesting! looked again at my game and a few other saves, tends to go on transfer list even on 11.3.

As for Cookie, yeh its a shame, same for Rowlands! They were class in our promotion season!

He wasn't on transfer list but i managed to get him to contract on the save i'm using to test my tactic and get guide info , he accepted contract but i forgot and just started to holiday so dunno.
yep, for Cookie, it was injuries and kinda the same for Rowlands although he could still be good, NW just doesn't like him for our system.

Promotion season Attack :wub:

Ainsworth
Bircham
Rowlands
Cook
Gallen
Furlong

He wasn't on transfer list but i managed to get him to contract on the save i'm using to test my tactic and get guide info , he accepted contract but i forgot and just started to holiday so dunno.
yep, for Cookie, it was injuries and kinda the same for Rowlands although he could still be good, NW just doesn't like him for our system.

Promotion season Attack :wub:

Ainsworth
Bircham
Rowlands
Cook
Gallen
Furlong

Dont forget Tony Thorpe with his Silver Boots haha

Nice guide, I would recommend Ahmed Soukouna and Gael Ndunludu on free transfers, Soukouna's a good striker

I've had success with QPR and got promoted in my first season, second place. I was flabbergasted to see that I was given a £21million budget. Sadly enough, I still was relegated, but it was fun. Good guide, should help others.

Nice guide, I would recommend Ahmed Soukouna and Gael Ndunludu on free transfers, Soukouna's a good striker

Ok, i'll check them out

I've had success with QPR and got promoted in my first season, second place. I was flabbergasted to see that I was given a £21million budget. Sadly enough, I still was relegated, but it was fun. Good guide, should help others.

Richest club in the world (H)

Any more hints and tips please? Just started my QPR save :)

mate how the **** did u get promoted? i was using patch 11.3 but finished 16th ... had alot of injuries but still!

hey, i downloaded fm2011 via steam and using the 11.3 update. i have a problem with taarabt's stats. he keeps declining! even after 2 seasons his stats keep dropping. it's like he's 35 years old or something. how is he in anyone else's file?
and i have used good coaches and created custom training schedules. but NONE of his stats improve. only stay the same or decline. ****, it's depressing to see

kadlec

i bought kadlec, i suppose that i won't be playing him as a supporting target man, a deep-lying support should do the trick?

with qpr, i took over second season, after that had been relegated.

i bout frazier campbell, he scored 34 in 36. pablo mouche scoreed 15 in 30 and armenteros how got 18 assists. I finsihed third inthe league but won the play offs.

two years later i won the prem, followed the next year by the prem and champions league double.