Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrigo Sacchi

Reaction score
"What he's been here 5 minutes and he already wants something?!"

Yeah sorry about that. I'd barter to give something back in exchange but I'm pretty useless at, well everything.

So for the grand prize of naff all I would like someone to make me a sig with the following:

Arrigo Sacchi
Italy colours
Parma and Milan badges

Grazie

"What he's been here 5 minutes and he already wants something?!"

Yeah sorry about that. I'd barter to give something back in exchange but I'm pretty useless at, well everything.

So for the grand prize of naff all I would like someone to make me a sig with the following:

Arrigo Sacchi
Italy colours
Parma and Milan badges

Grazie

You've been here 5 minutes and clearly haven't read the rules.

Search before you post. If you'd have done so you'd have found Signature Request Threads.

You've been here 5 minutes and clearly haven't read the rules.

Search before you post. If you'd have done so you'd have found Signature Request Threads.

Now now, no need to be like that. I did search and I found someone asking for a Southampton sig in his own thread and he didn't seem to get the unwarranted plithy response I just did.

Last edited:
Now now, no need to be like that. I did search and I found someone asking for a Southampton sig in his own thread and he didn't seem to get the unwarranted plithy response I just did.

If you'd have searched probably you'd have had no need to make this thread.
All you'd have had to do it type the word 'Signature' into the search bar and you'd have found some request threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.