Status
Not open for further replies.
haha tht is quality and can u make away kit and how do you import tht into the game

What colour would you like the away kit?

Gotta be lime green or bright pink, really.

Yea Lime Green or Pink or something Unusual and can you get it in game

Ok. I made an away kit.. I made some changes...

rabbitykits2.png

As you can see, it now includes a picture of a badger, hunting a kitten who is wearing a sombrero, while chillin under a coconut tree.

Hope you like it.

lol loves it mate and is their any way to import it into the game

how do you find the unique ID mate

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

and do you need to start a new game for it to work

Nah, you go into preferences, and click on 'show unique ID's' or soming along those lines.

lol every1 take a look at my story aswell whilst on my sig thread

Ok, here is the config, should work if you save the images as I posted, and then put them in a folder under graphics, with this config, and they should work yah.

Make sure you save them as PNG's. and then go into your preferances and Click re-load skin cashe and unclick the other under it, or it might be the other way around, I cba to check atm. :)

Ok, here is the config, should work if you save the images as I posted, and then put them in a folder under graphics, with this config, and they should work yah.

Make sure you save them as PNG's. and then go into your preferances and Click re-load skin cashe and unclick the other under it, or it might be the other way around, I cba to check atm. :)

dont think he likes your kits mate.... hes gone and asked for three new sets :)
or maybe he just abit greedy

na jose i love his set the best kits i just needed config now i got it so i dont need any others

Status
Not open for further replies.