• Cantona

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Gerrard

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • England 66

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok mate... i just think your is dull only an opinion, the ronaldo one is the best

guys none is the worst its colours, some might like bright colours and some might like fading effects, thats like saying the colour of someones bedroom is better than someone elses

guys none is the worst its colours, some might like bright colours and some might like fading effects, thats like saying the colour of someones bedroom is better than someone elses

Lol. One of your good posts :D

Billy man, if you don't like it don't comment seriously.
Ronaldo one gets my vote.

This poll will close on 23/11/2009 at 10:16 PM

The Ronaldo one is the best. I like the bright colours used. Although it does look like he has just used a wallpaper that already exists and shrunk it down to signature size. No offence if that effect behind Ronaldo has been manually created.

Voted for ronaldo aswell, as sean said the colours mix perfectly and really do catch your eyes but every single one these sigs are good. Would of been better if you delayed the poll abit as six sigs to choose from is abit too small.

Voted Ronaldo. Great sig in my opinion.

The Ronaldo one is the best out of them all for me.

Gatid this is just a practise to see how the comp will go on the 1sr of dec i will make sig of the month comp.

w00t 4 votes, didnt expect so many (H)

BTW anyone thought about next sotw subject?

wait, month? that is, indeed, too long

Back