Signatures

Redders

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
I would just like to remind everyone to look at the rules regarding signatures on the forum.

Signature Rules
  1. 1 image per user (user/status bars not included)
  2. Signature size no larger than 500 x 150 pixels.
  3. No music!
I have noticed/became increasingly annoyed (I have a form of forum moderator OCD if you haven't noticed) at the sight of two HUGE signatures in some peoples posts.

If you are violating any of these rules, please sort it out.

Asking nicely at first but if it persists, they will be removed.

(K)

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you want me to rid of? I'm sorry I forgot...

I would just like to remind everyone to look at the rules regarding signatures on the forum.

I have noticed/became increasingly annoyed (I have a form of forum moderator OCD if you haven't noticed) at the sight of two HUGE signatures in some peoples posts.

If you are violating any of these rules, please sort it out.

Asking nicely at first but if it persists, they will be removed.

(K)

yeah, i've noticed.:'(

But this is a good point. that guy with the stupid tevez sign in his sig stretches out every thread he posts in.:mad:

Ok, I miss him already.

Any Better?

Last edited:
Ok, I miss him already.
me too, but he'll be back soon ^^) haha

and yeah that guy with the Tevez thing on his sig is stretching out pages, maybe someone should let him know the rules?

we all miss danny.:wub:
the tevez one is the only one i have noticed and cillian180's

Hopefully he will see this, but if I see him posting beforehand I will get in touch with him about it. I have extended the rule to 450 pixels wide as the custom FM-Base images are over 400px.

TO be honest, we are quite relaxed about the signature rules - and it's not so much yours Frankie as it's a reasonable size. It was more the people whos signatures stretch the pages (like you mentioned) that are just taking it too far.

Last edited:
But it says when you upload a picture, no more than 550x225? :L

But it says when you upload a picture, no more than 550x225? :L

VBulletin standard I guess/hope. Sean may not have noticed the contradiction. Will talk to him about it.

I have changed the rules now. The maximum image size possible is now 500px x 150px.

Oops, when I made other people's sigs, they were 500x200 :L

You may keep it if you wish as it gets resized automatically. But it would look better without the resize message above it.

Yeah that guy with the Tevez sig is called owen7 or something I think.