Signed For Yeovill, Any gd signings?

You're not very helpful.

Give us details lad.

Well, im now managing Yeovil and i would like to no is there any gd cheap players, wonder kids ect i would be able to buy, my transfer limit is very poor so i just adjust it and use it for wages for free transfers,

What season? Potential? Current players? Exact budget? League?

well i deleted my season and made a fresh start with yeovil, thier in the coco cola leauge 1, a potential to be half decent CHEAP PLAYER who could possably play in ther premiership ect, i now dont have a budjet at all, i rely on free tranfers at yeovil.... u no?:L:L i have recently bought 5 new free tranfers and currently have 2 on lone,

gaston fernandez. if he'll sign for central, he'll sign for you. get him quick though

is there such a player Gaffer, i coped and pasted the name and it didnt come up :S

Lauri Dalla Valle
John Bostock
Richie De Laet
Febian Brandy

Thanks sam mate, ill get a report on emm and see if thier good enough, herd that lauri dalla valle is very ggd,

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Anyone else any!?

Sam, i cant but none of them, they are in thier Millions, and i dont have a BUDGET

is there such a player Gaffer, i coped and pasted the name and it didnt come up :S

It's spelt Gastón Fernández.
***** Topp
And look at some of the free transfer shortlists on this site.

Playin'fm, it sayd search not found, the spellings right, why is this?

Irish, im searching them, and it says search not found, y?

Well you probably don't have the correct leagues, database size ect. Mines has quite a large database of players.

can you change the database?

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Make it bigger*

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Well you probably don't have the correct leagues, database size ect. Mines has quite a large database of players.

anyway of getting a bigger database?