easy88

Reaction score
Hi guys, i see a lot of you have written in having been able to sign David Villa. I haven't succeeded yet, what offer does it usually take and any other conditions? I even offered £25m + carvalho (Valencia wanted him) and they asked for £80m + carvalho !!

Any suggestions on signing him ? Thanks :p

i got him for 49m Man Utd i praised him and said i would sign him first been poor so far though

yeeeh, on my liverpool save i won the EPL first season and got a meagre £18m second season !

Ive got hm coming t my liverpool in the summer for 75 mil mostly monthly installments

3 seasons in on my arsenal save i got him for 21 million as Valencia's debt just grew,

I got him for 11 million + Carrick + Welbeck + Macheda.

to be honest i have just signed the lad as i previously stated and i aint gettin te best out of him yet

unsettle him...i got a bid accepted on deadline day of 19mill + anderson with man utd
keep at it
ull get him

£47million and Zabaleta for man city first season finished with 40goals in 40games

do you guys not think he is too old for that kind of money, i support arsenal and it dont good business sense

You have a point but he scores goals like that for 5 seasons. Even after that he is getting 15-20+.

I unsettled him and got him for £56m. In my first season.
I will also say it also depends on the team. I was managing Arsenal got him for £56m. Then decided to manage Chelsea but Valencia will not even negotiate for £90m.

My scouts reckon i'd be able to get him for around 45-50mil but i blew me money on de rossi awesome player but i've also bought david silva couldnt sign him on previos games butr got him for 25mil shame he aint classed as world class no more
welbeck and machesa are fantastic both are wonderkids now after first season under tugs traing for strikers welbeck was champion leagues player of the year believe it or not.