Vece

Reaction score
Hey guys im having alot of trouble signing Hulk on my spurs save, starting season 13/14... Hulk likes me and is wanting to impress me every game however Porto arent shifting below 60m and thats my entire transfer budget :( I've heard word of him going for 30m occasionaly... please tell me how?

I have Valencia whos doing quite good and loves the club
Lennon wanted 90k per week so I shipped him to everton for 10m

If its a lost cause some reccomendations would be appreciated.. thanks :)

heres my starting eleven, I use JP Woodys gemrany 4231 and i have fierro and niang coming through the ranks.

gomes
walker-kaboul-samba-bale
parker-modric
valencia-vdv-di maria
tevez

I see AMR as my weak spot, esp with lennon gone. however if you think id be better off improving somewhere else, please say :)

Thanks, vece

Could try half of the 60 up front and the rest over 3/4 years, that is if you really wanted to shell out the 60m

thanks for the reply mate. Not really as im trying to keep finances in order and praying for a new stadium :p 40m is probably my limit

Isn't he like 27 in 13/14? i'd go for someone younger because your going to get a few years max before he starts deteriorating
Gomes and VDV are getting old as well are they not? i'd look to get some young blood in them positions (unless of course you have youth/regens coming up

I think Valencia is an extraordinary pacey winger, leave him there I'd say. For 40m I'd go for Erick Torres because vdv isn't getting any younger, and Torres is a potential beast! Van der Wiel is also a terrific right back that I think is better then Walker an woud add something to both your attack and defence.

And I wonder which team you go for, Tottenham? ;)

Last edited:
He is an excellent player, but in that season, he would be 27 or 28 age... I don´t know if that sign in good

I would suggest Nicolas Gaitan for you!
He's a great AMR/AML Inside forward & went for 6,5m when I bought him in the 2011-2012 season!

He normally goes for max of 20m first season, not sure why they want 60m in 3rd, guess he's too important to them atm, for AMR, keep Valencia or put DI Maria there, sure he will do the job and please put Bale at AML, not a clue why people play him at LB, he got 20+ goals and assists a season for me for like 6 years running and was incredible.

thanks for all the replies people. Before most of you replied I managed to get him for 50m... oh well! I think im going to stop using JP's germany tactic now as it seems to have been found out lol.
I also agree with Raikan; Bale is an incredible winger but im not short in that area and he's such a good lb its just rude not to play him there :p
Can anyone suggest a good tottenham tactic with these midfielders and strikers?

Modric, Sandro, di maria, hulk, vdv, tevez

should I play dimaria on the left and hulk on the right, or switch them to inside forwards?

also with fierra and niang coming through, with kranjcar and valencia on the bench

It has to be a 4-2-3-1 system just like many teams have been playing recently like Madrid, Bayern, Dortmund, etc. But tactically different. tevez up front / hulk and Di maria switching positions will give a torrid time to the opponents full back / VDV in the hole behind tevez (when he's injured or out of form, use tevez there and slot in fierro or niang up front / parker and modric in midfield (destroyer/passer combination).....

thanks for all the replies people. Before most of you replied I managed to get him for 50m... oh well! I think im going to stop using JP's germany tactic now as it seems to have been found out lol.
I also agree with Raikan; Bale is an incredible winger but im not short in that area and he's such a good lb its just rude not to play him there :p
Can anyone suggest a good tottenham tactic with these midfielders and strikers?

Modric, Sandro, di maria, hulk, vdv, tevez

should I play dimaria on the left and hulk on the right, or switch them to inside forwards?

also with fierra and niang coming through, with kranjcar and valencia on the bench

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...7s-new-tactic-pack-testers-wanted-please.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...an007s-new-possession-tactic-barca-style.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ining/92151-raikan007s-awesome-amc-433-a.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...408-raikan007s-swoop-there-433-dm-tactic.html

Thanks Raikan, ive used your tactics on fm10 and 11 and they were great :) i'm going to try your swoop tactic as I want to try inside forwards and it looks like it will work well in europe. Its a shame vdv wont get as many games though :(

I'll let you know results!

EDIT: actually your awesome amc looks PERFECT for my players :)

Last edited: