mekitozito

Reaction score
I wanted to buy a striker who is injured between 8 weeks and 3 months. He agrees contract, but the board cancel after he fails his medical. I've heard that sacking your physios might get him,can anyone confirm this or tell me another possiblity?

Sacking physios means you pay cash for him. I have signed injured players, set so they join in the next transfer window.

I will be paying cash for him,his release clause.

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Just to inform other people with same problem, i sacked my physio,and the transfer passed ;)

i have heard you can use FMRTE to remove the players injury, then he eont fail his medical

Sacking physios means for the time until you hire a new physio your new signing and any current players wont receive any treatment, meaning their time on sidelines is extended.

Also it will cost money to sack your physios and maybe a transfer fee to sign a new one.

I will be paying cash for him,his release clause.

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Just to inform other people with same problem, i sacked my physio,and the transfer passed ;)

Yeah, not a good thing mate, good physios are often employed, and therefore costs money.

i have heard you can use FMRTE to remove the players injury, then he eont fail his medical

Then, his buy price goes up.

Sacking physios means for the time until you hire a new physio your new signing and any current players wont receive any treatment, meaning their time on sidelines is extended.

Also it will cost money to sack your physios and maybe a transfer fee to sign a new one.

WHS^^

Sorry for bumping,but you can hire a physio as soon as you hire him.

Why should you buy a striker who is 3 months out with an injury?
It's better to contract him for the next transfer window, cause he is almost injured half a season...

If i dont,i will be an extra 2 months without a decent partner.He was english,and the only one i could really get of that level.