Speedylad123

Reaction score
Has anyone ever signed a legend for a particular club just because off who they are or signed a coach because off the footballing career whether they are good or not?

e.g Thierry Henry - Arsenal
David Trezeguet - Juventus
Robbie Fowler - Liverpool
Sol Campbell - Arsenal
Gianluca Zambrotta - Juventus
Rivaldo - Barcelona

There are countless amounts off the players but i always seem to sign some players because off who they are!

Kinda similar... I have an almost perfect coaching team in my Barce save, but just because of who they were i got Carles Puyol and Xavi to sign coaches contracts so i wouldn't lose them, and i didn't want to **** them off by not playing them, made perfect sense!

Not Gonna lie, I always sign ex well known pro's.
Thuram, Gallas, Beckham, Scholes, Giggs. The lot.

Didn't think i was the only one, feels good knowing you've got a legend on board with you either playing or coaching

so far i have signed raul on a free transfer, and then he retires by the end of the season. now he's in my backroom staff member.

Big Fat Ronaldo is a free transfer scout in the beginning of the game

I signed Fowler back for Liverpool at one point as a backup. Only played 2-3 games though, but got him as a coach afterwards (Y)

I have people like Adam, Gerrard, Crouch, Terry in my coaching team, may have Reina too, also i have Carragher as England's assistant manager.

Nice thread dude! I've jus bought seedorf and nesta both frees in second season, seedorf has played every game and nesta gets 60 mins most games both legends I'm villa by the way

I do it all the time, Pavel Nedved became Juventus chairman in one of my games haha