JamieFm91

Reaction score
I've seen people on this forum and others saying how they've signed Llorente on a free transfer, so i figured in my new save (Schalke) i'd sign him when he becomes available (i think it should be within 6 months of his contract expiry?) but there is no option, all it says is Frt, as in he is leaving on a free transfer, but i cannot offer him a contract, it doesn't say he has agreed a deal for another team, it's february and i'm sure his contract is up in june so why cant i sign him :( any ideas?

If you dont approach him no one will come in for him and he'll become a free agent in the summer. What I did to get him at Everton is I set his contract status to "Key Player" and offered him 72k a week plus bonus'.

Note: He only wants a 1 year deal and I didnt check this until after I'd signed him so make sure you extend that.

Hope that helps.

If you dont approach him no one will come in for him and he'll become a free agent in the summer. What I did to get him at Everton is I set his contract status to "Key Player" and offered him 72k a week plus bonus'.

Note: He only wants a 1 year deal and I didnt check this until after I'd signed him so make sure you extend that.

Hope that helps.

It's not that Llorente is turning him down, it isn't giving him an option to talk with him.

he must of agreed new contract with ath bilbao or a diff club

I've seen people on this forum and others saying how they've signed Llorente on a free transfer, so i figured in my new save (Schalke) i'd sign him when he becomes available (i think it should be within 6 months of his contract expiry?) but there is no option, all it says is Frt, as in he is leaving on a free transfer, but i cannot offer him a contract, it doesn't say he has agreed a deal for another team, it's february and i'm sure his contract is up in june so why cant i sign him :( any ideas?

Does Germany have different rules when signing players who's contract is running out perhaps? For instance English clubs can approach foreign based players when they enter last 6 months of their current deal but not domestic based players and I seem to remember clubs is Spain can approach both.

he must of agreed new contract with ath bilbao or a diff club

It wouldn't say Frt if he had agreed new contract with Bilbao and if he had signed pre-contract with someone else it would say "joining ... on ..."