Signing Messi and Ibrahimovic

Rodders

Reaction score
I cant seem to sign either Messi or Ibrahimovic! I am A.C Milan, second season and i offered 100million for Messi and barca accpeted but he would not, did the same for Ibrahimovic and inter decline my offer for 100million.
any tips for signings these two? neither accepted my praise etc

aha messi is a sucker for big wages, most clubs i try and sign him for he doesnt want to come, so you give him large contract and then he joins

wait until 4th season and messi gets a ridiculously cheap minimum realease clause
on mine it was 38 mil and signed him with united

in my second season with chelsea... offered 70 million for Messi, Barcelona accepted it... Offered Messi the maximum contract, the highest wages and everything BUT he didn't want to leave Barcelona...

i guess, it's just the player's loyalty here... Tried to sign Ibrahimovic also... but never succeeded so far..

Are the players actually worth that much you reckon?

doesn't messi get a (roughly) 38 mil release clause after about the 2nd season ?
well he did for me lol

Messi will not leave Barca, I have never been able to lure him anywhere....as for Ibrahimovic, you are AC MILAN, he plays for INTER MILAN....as Fergie once said, they ain't going to sell him to you, and they probably wouldn't sell you a virus!

personally i feel ibrahimovic is not that good

i got messi in the winter transfer with juve said he is not intrested but gave him 125k per week UK sterling and 25k per apperance and he agreed and i only got him for 40! try that if not i would recomend to go for another player...Theo is gd but if u want a star player then try ribery very constent for me