Rodders

Reaction score
so i posted a few weeks ago about not being able to get Messi cheap, or Barca to accept my offers.. now they have.

but the son of the *****, messi wont sign! Im A.C Milan, and offering him 145k, 7.5 mil joining fee, 25% wage increase, and max bonuses!
he wont accept any praise etc.

suggestions?

I believe signing fee does not change anything.

Offer him more, admire him on player interaction and stuff like that.

he wont leave by the look of it
just 4get it. sign silva, mati fernandez or ribery
some1 like that

that happen to me aswell as when i was arsenal but then i beat barc in the final of the chapions league then he accepted my offer of £90,000 a weak which is quite good. just try and win the chapions league and you should be able to sign him

try getting your teams rep up some more? maybe he just doesnt like italy :D

Offer him more. When i was Villa i activated his 35.5 minimum release fee clause and offered 200k a week and he came. It said he had no interest but he still came.
Money talks.

i can only offer 145k max and im 500k under my wage budget, can i possibly offer more?

i signed messi for man city in the 4th season, so i'm guessing if he'll sign for city in the 4th season he'd sign for any of the top teams then

so i posted a few weeks ago about not being able to get Messi cheap, or Barca to accept my offers.. now they have.

but the son of the *****, messi wont sign! Im A.C Milan, and offering him 145k, 7.5 mil joining fee, 25% wage increase, and max bonuses!
he wont accept any praise etc.

suggestions?

I signed him at the begining of the second season for Man City (after winning Euro Cup). 145k per week, lots of apperance bonus, and a 41million release clause (then offered him a new contract on same terms when I had him to get rid of release clause (Barcelona wanted him back midway through the season))

Keep admiring him, maybe sign one of his favourite people to your club as well?

Keep trying though, not as hard to get as you would think

I thought messi was underated on Barca? I havn't ever had him in my team (even in my free DB game) but is it really that good on FM?