Eurynomos

Reaction score
I've been tried to sign Pires in all of my saves, but everytime he sign for someone else... What's wrong with me?

which team are you? are u offering wat he is asking? if ur team rep is too low he might not want to join u. there are lot of factors that affect why a player joins a team.

if you wanna cheat, save your game from the start, then go on holiday for a few weeks and check which team pires went to. check how much salary they offered him then reload your game and offer that same salary

cheating i know, but not as bad as replaying a match

Maybe because he doesn't want to join your team?

Maybe you just suck?
No I'm playing, it's probably because whatever team he is going to is offering more money or a better role within the squad.

if you have the cash, offer him a big singing on fee, in the last Fm10 save of mine, Bastian was asking for like 77k wages and 3.2 million signing on bonus, i offered him like 44k and 6 million (i had like 50 million transfer budget) so did not make a difference (rather "sign" him than pay exorbitant wages every week for him)

Offer him a big salary, make him a Key Plyaer in your team and offer him a good signing-on fee and agent fee... he came to Newcastle in my game after I did these steps

and this helps him how?? :p come Gaffer, you better than that :O

I was implying that if I can get him with Rangers (who have little money) then I'm sure he can find a way to get him with whatever club he is ;)