Signing player problems

ccc28

Reaction score
I have been offer players from other clubs come the end of the season for a set price but when I offer that amount they reject my bids.

I've also enquired about players and been given an agreed price but when I submit that bid again its rejected!!!

Its driving me up the wall, I have a massive transfer kitty but can't spend it!

Help.

if there alot of clubs bidding then you need to set the thing at the bottom of the offer to next week

if there alot of clubs bidding then you need to set the thing at the bottom of the offer to next week

Ah, mines is always set to 'today' and its always knocked back.....

I take it this is the solution.

Ah, mines is always set to 'today' and its always knocked back.....

I take it this is the solution.

yes mate that would be your problem, usually it tells you if you read it when they reject it would say something like they don't want to be rushed into a decision, I only use the today thing if its near the end of the transfer window as you need the deal done quickly.

yes mate that would be your problem, usually it tells you if you read it when they reject it would say something like they don't want to be rushed into a decision, I only use the today thing if its near the end of the transfer window as you need the deal done quickly.

Problem solved, started to get players in but shame I missed out on quite a few during pre-season!