dmlambert

Reaction score
I think ive put this in the right area.

I was wandering whether anyone has managed to buy a player from a rival. On my current save Im Man United, and wanted to buy Joe Hart as a back up to VDS and then ready for next season. Eventually I managed to get Man City to sell, cost a fair few pennies, but when it came to contract offers, he said he wouldnt even listen to an offer as I was their rival. Has anyone managed to sign anyone from their arch enemies :)

I never sign rival players...

firstly you pay out of your *** for them when there are about 15 better players out there for half the amount of money....

I just really wanted Joe Hart, but got De Gea instead. Was just wandering if people experienced that same.

What Raikan said, it can be done but you usually have to pay a fair bit more than any other team would (which is kind of what it is like in real life)

I know not to deal with rival clubs, although I was still prepared to pay the price with Joe Hart as I would get a great keeper for many years, but I wont be doing it with any other players.

It's worse when you are the worst team in the rivalry, I remember being Birmingham and wanting so many of the villa youngsters.

done it once, in like season 2013 playing as Madrid and the board got villa for me for stupid money I remember thinking :O

to be fair count yourself lucky you went for de laet, hes alot better than joe hart is

I always like to try and keep my players as English as possible + Gareth Bale.

I sold Nevan Subotic to arsenal for 32 million pounds. I had also accepted a 15.5 million offer from Florentina

get the picture?