mattypoole99

Reaction score
After reading a few forums about how it is impossible to sign Ronaldo/Messi I decided to put it to the test. After downloading LFC Marshalls January update, I decided to begin a career with Man Utd. Having an initial transfer budget of around £30 million, I realised I would have to sell some players to gain the necessary transfer and wage budget to sign such players. I decided to sell Nani, Young, Evra, Anderson and Vidic which allowed me to have a transfer budget of around £88 million and severely reduce my wage bill. In an attempt to sign Messi, I bid the value of his release clause offering a £13 million fee and £200 million over 48 months, after brief negotiations, he suggested a lucrative contract with wages of around £325,000 per week which I was unable to offer, meaning I did not sign him. However, after bidding bidding £200 million over 48 months for Ronaldo, real madrid accepted and after low balling him initially I managed to sign him with wages of around £245,000. I had to reduce my transfer budget during negotiations to £35 million to be able to offer this contract and I was in the process of attempting to sell Javier Hernandez to raise the extra £15 million required. However, this was not necessary as I was able to complete the deal and sign Cristiano Ronaldo for £200 million. Meaning it is possible, although difficult to sign these two players at the start of the game.

I actually signed Ronaldo on FM2008 in my old Xbox on a free transfer, bearing in mind he was 33 but my god his stats were good!

i just signed Cristiano Ronaldo for £35 million in 2016/17 and his stats are still amazing, even though he's 31!

i have messi ronaldo in my own man u save job done :) messi200m ronaldo 120m easy

signed him for 65M, he was transfer listed, i had 70m to spend with City (after winning Champions League and Premiership)

2017/2018 free transfer in my save, i could of got him but he wanted 170k a week and i couldnt afford him.

On my Malaga save he is not needed by Real, worth 7 mil pounds. He had 2 really long and bad injuries in a row. Now nobody wants to buy him.

Ronaldo came up for free in 2017/18 on my Leeds save he ended up in France i think, Would have taken wages of 90k p/w if i wanted to sign him, Well maybe less i didnt try knock him down just wanted to see what he asked, Messi came up for free at the end of my current season which was 2020/21, He would have signed for 110k p/w.

I got ronaldo for free in 17/18 i think, he was rubbish.

was Signed messi on a free aged 30 for bayern is unbelievable, going to retrain himvto a deeper role soon ;)

i tried to sign them both for my club, for free. ronaldo i accepted he played 1 season and then reserve team,and messi accepted too but i declined my offer for him=) even if they come for free, very old then want huge wage contract. now ronaldo is my fitness coach, 4,5 stars on 1st year of coaching

On my Malaga save he is not needed by Real, worth 7 mil pounds. He had 2 really long and bad injuries in a row. Now nobody wants to buy him.
can you post ascreenshot of his stats? (Including the attribute graph?)